VR is no zombie
The thirst for decent VR zombie shooters is real, according to Vertigo Games as the VR specialist has announced that its latest effort, After the Fall, sold through more copies in its first day of release than Arizona Sunshine managed in its first month.
The new co-op zombie shooter raked in more than $1.4 million within the first 24 hours of release, proving that VR is certainly not dead and players will go all-in for quality releases.
After the Fall released earlier this month on December 9th to high praise from players and critics alike, with many comparing it favourably to the legendary Left 4 Dead series. We’re still working on our review for the VR zombie shooter, so be sure to keep an eye out here and over on Pure Play TV for the video review.
After the Fall Launch Trailer
About After the Fall
From the team that brought you Arizona Sunshine comes an epic VR action FPS with intense 4-player co-op gameplay at its core. Team up with friends and take on a post-apocalyptic VR world filled with ferocious undead–mutated and twisted by the relentless cold.
- Intense Co-op VR Action: Go solo or join forces in 4-player co-op through an infested, 1980s-inspired VR world
- Hell Has Frozen Over: Venture out into the ruins of an evolving, post-apocalyptic LA to take the city’s future in your hands
- Not Your Average Undead: Fight huge hordes, Specials and colossal bosses
- Discover Your Combat Style: Craft, upgrade and wield a large arsenal of weapons and devastating powers with real-life movements
- Go Head to Head: Challenge other players in fast-paced 4v4 combat in the Tundradome