What is Cold’s Cure of the Sage?
Cold’s Cure of the Sage is an Epic Winter Event Life Staff in New World. In this article we go over how to get Cold’s Cure of the Sage and what the requirements are. The winter event weapons can be purchased for winter tokens, which we will dive into.
Everchill Cold’s Cure of the Sage Stats
- 520 Gear Score
- 52 Base Damage
- 2.0% Critical Hit Chance
- 1.2 Critical Damage Multiplier
- 32.0 Block Stamina Damage
- 32.0 Stagger Damage
- 20% Block Stability
- 139 Slash Damage
- 25 Focus
Perks on Cold’s Cure of the Sage
- Chain Ice: Basic attack hits trigger a Ice chain that bounces between close targets. (2s Cooldown)
- Empty Gem Socket: An empty socket for a gem.
- Luck: +2.4% chance at rare items from chests and monsters.
How To Get Cold’s Cure of the Sage in New World
The Epic Sword Cold’s Cure of the Sage is purchased from the Winter Convergence NPC for 5 Premium Winter Tokens. You will need to have the rank of Holiday Regent to be able to purchase this item. This is available during the New World Winter Event.
You can earn Premium Winter Tokens by completing the following event quests:
You can also craft a Premium Winter Token by converting 25 Winter Tokens to create 1 Premium.
Finally, you can also obtain Premium Winter Tokens from both of these loot containers: