If you cannot get a five-star review from the Adventurer Cookie in the Cookie Run Kingdom Cake Shop event, you must know how to make and complete the Adventurer Cookie cake order in the Cookie Run Kingdom. Keep reading our Cookie Run Kingdom guide as we share the different cake orders the Adventurer Cookie can give and how you can make them.
- Are you having a hard time with the Cookie Run Kingdom, The Sugar Gnomes’ Holiday Cake Shop event? Check out our Cookie Run Kingdom Cake Shop guide, which explains everything you need to know.
To make the Adventurer Cookie cake order in the Cookie Run Kingdom, you must pay close attention to the said Cookie’s request and check if he is asking about a particular cake, like the Blue Tongue or Yellow Bear Jelly Family, or any other.
- Are you struggling to complete the Shroomie Cake order in Cookie Run Kingdom’s Holiday Cake Shop event? Check out our guide on how to make Shroomie Cake to easily complete the order and get five hearts review from Poison Mushroom Cookie.
Most of the time, the Adventurer Cookie will ask you to make the Blue Tongue cake or the Yellow Bear Jelly Family cake. We already have a detailed guide on how to make Blue Tongue cake.
As for making the Yellow Bear Jelly Family cake, you find the details below:
- Cream – Zesty Lemon Cream.
- Tier – It is random. Check the Recipe option or listen carefully to the conversation with the Cookie.
- Frosting – No frosting.
- Toppings – Eight pieces of Yellow Bear Jellies toppings.
You unlock the Zesty Lemon Cream by reaching Cake Shop level 3, Friendly Cake Shop. As for the Yellow Bear Jellies topping, you unlock it when you get to Cake Shop level 6, Famous Cake Shop.
Once you have every required item unlocked, click on the dialogue option, “Okay, I’m on it!” and then the “Bake a Cake” to begin the cake-making process.
To start baking a cake, you need ten Baker’s Piping Bags, the event exclusive stamina that regenerates every 45 minutes. That said, once you are in the first phase of the cake-making process, you must select the Cream type and then layers.
For the Yellow Bear Jelly Family cake, you must select the Zesty Lemon Cream and then select the layers accordingly per your interaction with the Adventurer Cookie.
Skip the second phase, where it asks you to select and add frostings; as for the Yellow Bear Jelly Family cake, you need no frostings. Now, in the last phase, you must choose the Yellow Bear Jellies topping and add eight pieces on top of the cake.
- Are you having trouble completing Candy Diver Cookie’s Cake order? Check out our guide on how to make and complete Cookie Run Kingdom Candy Diver Cookie Cake order.
The position of the Yellow Bear Jellies topping doesn’t matter, and only the count does. Once that is done, wrap the cake and present it to the Adventurer Cookie.
If you have followed the steps correctly, you will get a five-star review from the Adventurer Cookie and quickly progress through the Cake Shop event.
That concludes our guide on how to make and complete Adventurer Cookie cake order in Cookie Run Kingdom.
For more on the Cookie Run Kingdom, keep reading The Games Cabin.