Cookie Run Kingodm’s Cake Shop event lets you make different cakes for Cookies based on their preferences. One such cake is the Tiny Sprout Cake in the Cookie Run Kingdom, which you must make to progress the said event and get event-exclusive currency. Continue reading our guide as we share how you can make and complete the Tiny Sprout Cake order in the Cookie Run Kingdom.
- Are you having a hard time with the Cookie Run Kingdom, The Sugar Gnomes’ Holiday Cake Shop event? Check out our Cookie Run Kingdom Cake Shop guide, which explains everything you need to know.
You can make the Tiny Sprout Cake in the Cookie Run Kingdom using the following:
- Cream – Sweet Choco Cream
- Tier – 2 Tiers mainly. [Tiers can be random, so pay close attention to Muscle Cookie’s dialogues]
- Frosting – One dollop of Fresh Mint frosting
- Toppings – no toppings
It is the Herb Cookie who gives you the Tiny Sprout Cake order. When he arrives at your Cake Shop, he will say, “What a lovely day! I’d like to order a cake for a little end-of-year gathering. A little cake, like a tiny sprout.”
- Are you struggling to complete the Shroomie Cake order in Cookie Run Kingdom’s Holiday Cake Shop event? Check out our guide on how to make Shroomie Cake to easily complete the order and get five hearts review from Poison Mushroom Cookie.
To begin with the order, first, make sure you have all the required ingredients unlocked. The Sweet Choco Cream is unlocked from the get-go, whereas the Fresh Mint Frosting unlocks when you reach Cake Shop level 4.
If Fresh Mint Frosting is unlocked, you can start with the cake-making process. You can do that by choosing the dialogue option “Okay! I’m on it!” and “Bake a Cake.” This will cost you the event-exclusive stamina of ten Baker’s Piping Bags.
- Are you having trouble completing Candy Diver Cookie’s Cake order? Check out our guide on how to make and complete Cookie Run Kingdom Candy Diver Cookie Cake order.
In the first phase, you must choose the Cream and Tier. In our case, we have to choose the Sweet Choco Cream with Tier being two.
Then, click the Next button to move to the second phase, where you must “Decorate the top of the cake with a frosting!”
Now use one dollop of Fresh Mint Frosting anywhere on top of the cake. Hit the Next button to move to the last phase, where you will get asked to “Decorate the cake with toppings!” Since no toppings are required for making the Tiny Sprout Cake, you can skip this phase by clicking on the Complete button.
That concludes our guide on how to make Tiny Sprout Cake order in the Cookie Run Kingdom.
For more on the Cookie Run Kingdom, keep reading The Games Cabin.