Crosswords with Friends is a popular crossword game developed by the San Francisco founded development company, Zynga, best known as the creators of the extremely popular Farmville on Facebook. The game can be downloaded as a single app on both the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, and is completely free to play.
Crosswords with Friends boasts a huge variety of crosswords, themes, and puzzles, which can be enjoyed alone or with family and friends through a leaderboard system. There are also over 2,000 puzzles to enjoy, with new puzzles released daily, so the entertainment won’t be coming to an end anytime soon. The popularity also speaks for itself, with over 1 million downloads on the Play Store alone and a 4.4 star review rating on the App Store from over 51,000 reviews.
We’re here today to give you a helping hand with all of the Crosswords with Friends Answers for today’s daily crossword on January 2 2023. Scroll on further and you will find all the clues and answers you’re looking for. Fear not, as you won’t see all of the answers initially and will need to click or tap into them to reveal the answer, to not spoil the entire fun.
Crosswords with Friends Clue Answers for January 2 2023
Below you will find a list of all the clues within the Crosswords with Friends for January 2 2023, as alluded to above, to avoid the chance of you seeing an answer for a clue you might not want to, you will need to click or tap into the clues and that will direct you to a page that contains the answer itself.
- Frat house dude
- On vacation
- Singer ___ James who was known for At Last
- Abbreviation on a tombstone
- Pressed ___ time (in a hurry)
- Herring-like fish
- Primate such as an orangutan
- Foot part that’s visible in many sandals
- What makes up a dune
- Spectre actor who portrays the detective in the Knives Out sequel Glass Onion: 2 wds.
- Web portal on Windows computers
- Skeleton ___ (item that might unlock many doors in an old house)
- Container placed under a cow that’s being milked
- Southern state that’s first alphabetically in a list of the 50 states: Abbr.
- Feeling poorly
- Moonlight actress who portrays a tech entrepreneur in Glass Onion: 2 wds.
- Agency that assigns grades to beef: Abbr.
- It cools down a beverage
- Card that makes blackjack with a queen
- Bad Moms actress who portrays a governor in Glass Onion: 2 wds.
- Flat-topped landform found in Arizona
- In ___ We Trust
- Never ___ never!
- Delicate covering for the face
- President Eisenhower’s nickname
- Hurrah! from a bullfight spectator
- Have fun with toys
- Businesses: Abbr.
- That’s ___ my department
- Bullet Train actor Pitt
- Kelly of morning TV
- Willingness to consider new ideas: 2 wds.
- On numerous occasions
- Easily duped person
- Having small dots on one’s skin
- Written opinion piece
- Nationality for people in Bangkok and Phuket
- Powdered orange drink
- Opposite of subtract
- Remote land in the water
- ___ out (chastise harshly)
- Thin battery in a remote control
- Having a bad reaction to shellfish or pollen for example
- Freshly grown and plentiful: 2 wds.
- Matter-Eater ___ (DC Comics superhero)
- Actress Michele who’s starring in Funny Girl on Broadway
- ___ Ness (Scottish lake famed for a mythical monster)
- Oof that hurt!
- Country that surrounds Vatican City
- Brand of mints that’s named for a mountain range
- On an even ___ (steady)
- East ___ (region that includes Japan South Korea and China)
- Ono who was married to John Lennon
- Round symbol of saintliness
- Opposite of da in Russian
- Award for a league’s top performer: Abbr.
There you have it, every crossword clue and answer from the Crosswords with Friends daily puzzle on January 2 2023. We hope you found this useful and if so, come back tomorrow if you need any further help.
We also cover a wide range of crosswords including the Thomas Joseph Crossword, LA Times Crossword and many more. If you ever need a helping hand on any of your favorite crosswords, make sure to check them, and more that we offer within our main Crossword Clues page.