Crosswords with Friends is a popular crossword game developed by the San Francisco founded development company, Zynga, best known as the creators of the extremely popular Farmville on Facebook. The game can be downloaded as a single app on both the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, and is completely free to play.
Crosswords with Friends boasts a huge variety of crosswords, themes, and puzzles, which can be enjoyed alone or with family and friends through a leaderboard system. There are also over 2,000 puzzles to enjoy, with new puzzles released daily, so the entertainment won’t be coming to an end anytime soon. The popularity also speaks for itself, with over 1 million downloads on the Play Store alone and a 4.4 star review rating on the App Store from over 51,000 reviews.
We’re here today to give you a helping hand with all of the Crosswords with Friends Answers for today’s daily crossword on May 26 2023. Scroll on further and you will find all the clues and answers you’re looking for. Fear not, as you won’t see all of the answers initially and will need to click or tap into them to reveal the answer, to not spoil the entire fun.
Crosswords with Friends Clue Answers for May 26 2023
Below you will find a list of all the clues within the Crosswords with Friends for May 26 2023, as alluded to above, to avoid the chance of you seeing an answer for a clue you might not want to, you will need to click or tap into the clues and that will direct you to a page that contains the answer itself.
- Yellow vehicle for schoolchildren
- Reverent feeling
- Solo of Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Rehab singer Winehouse
- Fasteners for some jackets
- She met Lennon in 1966
- Sunscreen might limit it
- Highest level of some houses
- A bit strange
- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver who was the MVP of the 2023 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game: 2 wds.
- Ugly stepsister in the Shrek movies
- Nickname for Bill Clinton
- Declare as absolutely true
- Sushi fish
- Low in fat content as ground meat
- Portland Trail Blazers guard who won the 2023 NBA Three-Point Contest: 2 wds.
- Type of beer that dates back to medieval England
- Menzel of Disenchanted
- Make an attempt
- Website for rumors about celebrities
- Flat screens in sports bars
- Boston Celtics forward who was the MVP of the 2023 NBA All-Star Game: 2 wds.
- Gasoline dispenser
- Neither a borrower ___ a lender be
- ___ the law (what criminals don’t do)
- One of Jon Arbuckle’s pets in the comics
- Greek letter that rhymes with three other Greek letters
- I never ___ man I didn’t like: 2 wds.
- Natural containers of peas
- Liquid that runs down some trees
- Hunted animal
- Flying animal that uses echolocation
- Thurman who made her Broadway debut in 2017
- Carpal tunnel ___
- Payment for a poker hand
- Unit listed on light bulbs
- Sweeping saga
- Noise from an approaching horse
- Well is there more?
- Silently give approval
- ___ Club (Costco rival)
- Person crossing a picket line
- Fruit that’s fuzzy on the outside
- Period of calm during a storm
- Father to a toddler
- Shape around George Washington’s face on a dollar bill
- William ___ US attorney general in 1991-1993 and 2019-2020
- Artist Warhol
- Rectangles on either side of a football field: 2 wds.
- Indiana-based pharmaceutical company ___ Lilly
- Filter that catches dryer debris: 2 wds.
- Lines up a shot with a camera
- Molten flow from a volcano
- Prepares a text or an email say
- Tread heavily like an angry child
- Martial art known for its throws
- In the center of
- Life is ___ bed of roses: 2 wds.
- Rideshare service that provides billions of rides per year
- Parcel (out)
- Burst like bubble wrap
- Gleeful shout of celebration
There you have it, every crossword clue and answer from the Crosswords with Friends daily puzzle on May 26 2023. We hope you found this useful and if so, come back tomorrow if you need any further help.
We also cover a wide range of crosswords including the Thomas Joseph Crossword, LA Times Crossword and many more. If you ever need a helping hand on any of your favorite crosswords, make sure to check them, and more that we offer within our main Crossword Clues page.