Crosswords with Friends is a popular crossword game developed by the San Francisco founded development company, Zynga, best known as the creators of the extremely popular Farmville on Facebook. The game can be downloaded as a single app on both the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, and is completely free to play.
Crosswords with Friends boasts a huge variety of crosswords, themes, and puzzles, which can be enjoyed alone or with family and friends through a leaderboard system. There are also over 2,000 puzzles to enjoy, with new puzzles released daily, so the entertainment won’t be coming to an end anytime soon. The popularity also speaks for itself, with over 1 million downloads on the Play Store alone and a 4.4 star review rating on the App Store from over 51,000 reviews.
We’re here today to give you a helping hand with all of the Crosswords with Friends Answers for today’s daily crossword on November 25 2022. Scroll on further and you will find all the clues and answers you’re looking for. Fear not, as you won’t see all of the answers initially and will need to click or tap into them to reveal the answer, to not spoil the entire fun.
Crosswords with Friends Clue Answers for November 25 2022
Below you will find a list of all the clues within the Crosswords with Friends for November 25 2022, as alluded to above, to avoid the chance of you seeing an answer for a clue you might not want to, you will need to click or tap into the clues and that will direct you to a page that contains the answer itself.
- Superhero group made up of mutants: Hyph.
- Harp-like instrument from ancient Greece
- Hey what’s the big ___?
- Actor McGregor who voices a cricket in the upcoming Pinocchio
- Parks and Rec character ___ Swanson
- Soviet espionage organization: Abbr.
- We ___ to please!
- Call from a sheep
- Mends with needle and thread
- Capital of China
- Trite and unoriginal
- Homophone of wry
- Actor Cariou of Blue Bloods
- 1950s-1960s singer ___ King Cole
- Country singer Campbell
- Material in tablecloths and pillowcases
- Utterly nonsensical
- Part of a chain that’s likeliest to break: 2 wds.
- Your turn on a walkie-talkie
- Tropical fruit with pink pulp
- St. Louis Cardinals first baseman who became the 32nd player to join the 3 000-hit club on 5/4/2018: 2 wds.
- Dole out
- Flow back
- Response at a swearing-in: 2 wds.
- Construction worker
- Disgruntled fan’s shout
- German car with a round blue-and-white logo
- Bear whose bed was too soft for Goldilocks
- Crocodile voiced by Shawn Mendes in a 2022 movie
- Make beer
- Aggressive behavior while driving: 2 wds.
- Detroit Tigers first baseman who became the 33rd (and most recent) player to join the 3 000-hit club on 4/23/2022: 2 wds.
- Reading basics
- Harmless lie
- Amount of yards advanced on a football field
- Flavor enhancer in Chinese food: Abbr.
- Cookie often dunked in milk
- ___ Freestyle (X Games event)
- Game set ___ match
- Worn-down pencil
- Stops being so strict
- Just ___ your best (Give it your all)
- Texas Rangers third baseman who became the 31st player to join the 3 000-hit club on 7/30/2017: 2 wds.
- Statement of faith
- ___ de Triomphe (Paris landmark)
- Get smaller as the moon
- I haven’t got a clue: 2 wds.
- David who sang with the Talking Heads
- ___ and rave
- Keep an ___ to the ground (be attentive)
- ___ as a bug in a rug
- Where flop sweat might appear
- Carolina ___ (bird on South Carolina’s state quarter)
- ___ up (misbehave)
- Part of the hand examined by fortune-tellers
- Fragrant tree
- Surround as an enemy castle
There you have it, every crossword clue and answer from the Crosswords with Friends daily puzzle on November 25 2022. We hope you found this useful and if so, come back tomorrow if you need any further help.
We also cover a wide range of crosswords including the Thomas Joseph Crossword, LA Times Crossword and many more. If you ever need a helping hand on any of your favorite crosswords, make sure to check them, and more that we offer within our main Crossword Clues page.