The Daily Themed Crossword is a crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games. The game is available via an app on the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store. The app gives players access to hundreds of puzzles, including the extremely popular daily themed crossword and mini crossword, both available for free.
Each day, the Daily Themed Crossword changes theme including topics such as Sports, Technology, Games, History, Movies, Architecture, and more. When a crossword is so extensive and forever changing, it’s no secret it can become extremely difficult on days when the topic isn’t the player’s strong point. This is nothing to be ashamed of, but that’s where we come in with all of the answers to today’s Daily Themed Crossword Clues!
Daily Themed Crossword Clue Answers for December 7 2022
Below you will find a list of all the clues within the Daily Themed Crossword for December 7 2022, to avoid the chance of you seeing an answer for a clue you might not want to, you will need to click into the clues and that will direct you to a page that holds the answer.
- Latin jazz musician Puente or one of the Jackson 5
- ___ and Jerry (cat and mouse frenemies)
- ___-B (toothbrush brand)
- Ankle-length dress
- Play a part
- YouTube annoyances, for short
- Winter flakes
- Pool stick
- Vehicle that can be hailed or hired
- “Wheel of Fortune” purchase
- Physique, informally
- Senior’s long-term saving option: Abbr.
- Opposite of “pro”
- Numero ___
- Yellow metered ride
- Yale or Princeton, e.g.
- “This ___ shall pass…”
- Garden filler
- Mango’s one and only?
- “___ Kitteridge,” 2014 HBO miniseries that features Bill Murray as Jack Kennison
- Wide shoe measure (letter after “D”)
- Geneva-based global commerce group: Abbr. (anagram of “two”)
- Idiot boxes, for short
- Happy New ___
- “Who ___?”: 2 wds. (riddle ending)
- Out of practice, say
- “___ Principals,” 2016 HBO dark comedy featuring Bill Murray in a cameo role
- Morse ___
- Way more than awesome
- Play-___ (clay craft brand)
- Sherlock Holmes’ title, for short
- Greek’s cupid
- ___ or false?
- Flightless bird from Australia
- Skiing surface
- Air quality monitoring group: Abbr.
- NHL legend Bobby
- Suffix with “fool” or “self”
- Charlemagne’s ruling realm: Abbr. (anagram of “her”)
- Quick swim in the pool
- “Drinks are on the ___” (“drinks are for free”)
- “Get Dis Money” hip hop group ___ Village
- Nightmare street
- “Angie ___,” 2016 TBS comedy series where Bill Murray guest starred as Vic Deakins
- Rick’s love interest in “Casablanca”
- “The Haunting of ___ Manor”
- Exchange for money
- Shout loudly
- Match referee, for short
- Architect’s blueprint?
- Maple ___ (pancake addition, perhaps)
- Start from the scratch
- “U” in CPU
- Coat hooks
- School pick-up vehicle
- Chapped lip emollient
- “___ matter of fact…”: 2 wds.
- “Young chap” from Scotland
- Mona ___ (Leonardo da Vinci’s painting)
- Altar vows: 2 wds.
- “You reap what you ___”
- Chemist’s suffix with “acetyl” or “propyl”
- Michael Phelps’ nation: Abbr.
- Meaningless fuss
- “___ your heels in” (refuse to change)
- Dejected or low
- “The ___,” 2021 comedy series starring Bill Murray as Dr. Robert Flaherty
There you have it, every crossword clue and answer from the Daily Themed Crossword on December 7 2022. We hope you found this useful and if so, check back tomorrow for tomorrow’s Daily Themed Crossword clue answers.