The Daily Themed Crossword is a crossword puzzle game developed by PlaySimple Games. The game is available via an app on the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store. The app gives players access to hundreds of puzzles, including the extremely popular daily themed crossword and mini crossword, both available for free.
Each day, the Daily Themed Crossword changes theme including topics such as Sports, Technology, Games, History, Movies, Architecture, and more. When a crossword is so extensive and forever changing, it’s no secret it can become extremely difficult on days when the topic isn’t the player’s strong point. This is nothing to be ashamed of, but that’s where we come in with all of the answers to today’s Daily Themed Crossword Clues!
Daily Themed Crossword Clue Answers for November 21 2022
Below you will find a list of all the clues within the Daily Themed Crossword for November 21 2022, to avoid the chance of you seeing an answer for a clue you might not want to, you will need to click into the clues and that will direct you to a page that holds the answer.
- Podcast commercials, for short
- Braying beast
- “Chess” or “table” follower
- Salty stretch
- “A little ___ a long way”
- Neon or Argon, e.g.
- Having the needed skill
- Sailor’s “help me!”
- “Look! I did it!”: Hyph.
- Oolong or Darjeeling, e.g.
- Clapton who sang “My Father’s Eyes”
- TNT brand in “Looney Tunes”
- Homeowner’s document
- “Moonlight (A Vampire’s ___),” 2011 song by Stevie Nicks that was inspired by “The Twilight Saga” series
- Orchestral woodwind
- Van Gogh’s art prop, perhaps
- Shape of a semicircle
- Night sky sight
- “Frozen” queen
- Soften, as lights
- “At ___, soldier!”
- “___ minute now…”
- “___ Oddity,” 1969 song by David Bowie that was inspired by a 1968 Stanley Kubrick film
- Sport played on horseback
- Babysitter’s headache
- ___ Wilson, The Beach Boys member
- ___ hour (heavy traffic)
- “If you ask me,” in textspeak: Abbr.
- More than want, say
- Prefix with “natal” or “noir”
- Sequence-making card game
- ___ artist (swindler)
- Violin’s big brother?
- 2005 song by Nine Inch Nails that was inspired by the film “Fight Club”
- Camel cigarette residue
- Happy tail movement
- State of misery
- Just a single time
- End of a URL, perhaps
- She who is sheared?
- “Death By a ___ Cuts,” 2019 song by Taylor Swift that was inspired by the film “Someone Great”
- Caterer’s coffee vessel
- Room with a steam bath
- Keep a ___ profile (avoid attention)
- A piece of old clothing may be repurposed as this
- Trash bag raider, perhaps
- Sound similar, like “rock” and “sock”
- Musical prayer?
- Like a peacock, but not a peahen
- Restaurant card
- Modify, as a script
- Develops flavor, as cheese or wine
- Not home, say
- “___ A Time To Be Alive,” album by Drake and Future
- Really ask for it?
- “___ Moon Rising,” 1969 song by Creedence Clearwater Revival that was inspired by the film “The Devil and Daniel Webster”
- “Motorpsycho ___,” 1964 song by Bob Dylan that was inspired by the films “Psycho” and “La Dolce Vita”
- Furious state
- Astronaut’s thumbs up: Hyph.
- Eggs on sashimi
- Language in London, for short
- NFL’s Manning
- ___ code (part of a telephone number)
- Time for lunch for most
- “___ with the programme!”
- Record-holder’s suffix
- Corona container, perhaps
There you have it, every crossword clue and answer from the Daily Themed Crossword on November 21 2022. We hope you found this useful and if so, check back tomorrow for tomorrow’s Daily Themed Crossword clue answers.