“Deep Hatred“ is an Epic Sword in Amazon Games MMORPG: New World. Follow the guide below to find out how to get it. There are many Epic Swords that exist in the game. Epic Swords are found from slain enemies, in chests, crafted from recipes, and quests or a series of quest chains in order to obtain that weapon.
Deep Hatred – Epic Sword At 455 Gear Score
- 455 Gear Score
- 64 Damage
- 3.0% Critical Hit Chance
- 1.3 Critical Damage Multiplier
- 34.0 Block Stamina Damage
- 34.0 Stagger Damage
- 20% Block Stability
- 84 Slash Damage
- 56 Ice Damage
Perks on Deep Hatred in New World
- 11 Strength
- Frozen III: 40% of damage is converted to Ice. Damage scales off base weapon stat or INT, whichever is higher.
- Empowering Whirling Blade: Base damage is increased by 20% while performing a Whirling Blade attack if 3 or more enemies are within the radius of the attack.
- Refreshing Ward: Reduces active cooldowns by 1.5% after being hit 5 times. Does not trigger off persistent damage or DoT effects.
How To Get Deep Hatred in New World
Where can you find Deep Hatred? Deep Hatred is dropped from the enemy S’ylanx the Unseen.
S’ylanx the Unseen is a Level 50 Corrupted enemy and can be found in Scorpius in the Region of Mourningdale . To get to S’ylanx the Unseen head North from Mourningdale Town, then go east towards the Rahia Del Ojo Rojo.
Here’s a video from the YouTuber VS Videos getting to and defeating S’ylanx the Unseen in a group of 5 players.