Do you want to make Arendellian Pickled Herring in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Disney Dreamlight Valley has you spending that much time over the stove, it may as well become a Cooking Mama game. As often as you spend visiting your favourite people and exploring the world, you’ll also spend a huge amount of time gathering resources and cooking food for quests and guests.
One meal that is particularly tricky is the Arendellian Pickled Herring, a 5-star meal that you may be required to make at some point in Disney Dreamlight Valley. For those of you who are stuck tracking down the ingredients, or simply want to move forward, here’s everything you need to make the Arendellian Pickled Herring in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- If you’re looking for more content, find out when the Toy Story update is arriving to Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How To Make Arendellian Pickled Herring In Disney Dreamlight Valley
The Arendellian Pickled Herring in Disney Dreamlight Valley is needed for one of Elsa’s friendship quests, and will most likely be the first time you stumble across it. It’s part of a mission known as It Feels Like Home, in which Elsa wants to be reminded of Arendelle.
In order to create the Arendellian Pickled Herring recipe, you’ll need five ingredients. For the most part, these are fairly simple to obtain, but if you are struggling to stumble across them, here are all the ingredients and where to find them:
- Herring: You find this fish out of the ocean at Dazzle Beach or the river in Glade of Trust.
- Lemon: Can be plucked from trees in the Glade of Trust or Forest of Valor.
- Garlic: Can be found around the ground in the Forest of Valor.
- Onion: Purchased from Goofy’s stall in the Forest of Valor. You can either grab onions or seeds.
- Basil or Oregano: Found fairly commonly in the Plaza and Peaceful Meadow.
With all of these in tow, simply return to any stove and cook the Arendellian Pickled Herring. You will now have this recipe complete in Disney Dreamlight Valley and be able to complete the It Feels Like Home quest for Elsa.
- We also have a guide on how to make a Blueberry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley.