The Disney Dreamlight Valley Black Passion Lily is a hard flower to access in the game. It will be expensive and it will take some time to get to. Here’s exactly where to find the Disney Dreamlight Valley Black Passion Lily.
- You can unlock Encanto’s Mirabel in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Where to find Disney Dreamlight Valley Black Passion Lily
The journey to finding the Disney Dreamlight Valley Black Passion Lily will be long. You’ll encounter the flower in the Frosted Heights region. It’s north of the Forest of Valor.
You’ll need to unlock both areas with your Dreamlight to gain access to the Black Passion Lily. 3,000 will be required to access the Forest of Valor, and then 10,000 is asked of you to get to the Frosted Heights region. That’s going to be asking a lot of you.
Once you’ve finally unlocked the Frosted Heights location, you’ll want to find a bendy flower with black petals. They grow all over Frosted Heights, but the Black Passion Lily might be harder to spot than its alternate-coloured lilies.
Once you find one, press the E key (or your controller equivalent) to pick it up. You can also find cherries for your Yule Log recipe in the same area.
- Stitch is a pesky character to unlock in Disney Dreamlight Valley
What can you do with the Black Passion Lily?
This flower is used in a bunch of Crafting Recipes. They include decorations, such as:
- Black Flat Top Stove (10 Iron Ingots, 3 Glass, 1 Black Passion Lily)
- Red and Black Passion Lily Pot (1 Flower Pot, 1 Red Passion Lily, 1 Black Passion Lily)
- Red, Black and Yellow Balloon Cluster (5 Iron Ingots, 8 Red Nasturtium, 7 Yellow Nasturtium, and 8 Black Passion Lilies)
- White, Yellow and Black Balloon Arch (10 Iron Ingots, 20 Sunflowers, 20 Black Passion Lilies, and 20 White Marsh Milkweeds)
- White, Yellow and Black Balloon Cluster (5 Iron Ingots, 8 Sunflowers, 8 Black Passion Lilies, and 8 White Marsh Milkweeds)
- White Gas Stove (12 Iron Ingots, 2 Glass, 1 Black Passion Lily)
You’ll also need the Black Passion Lilies for Wall-E’s Level 10 friendship quest. By finishing that, you can get his adorable backpack.