Do you want to know how to make Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley? While you’ve probably spent your cooking career in Disney Dreamlight Valley making meals, the latest update now introduces something a little different to curate. Instead of drumming up a superb three-course meal for all your friends, the December update has introduced the ability to make Boba Tea.
However, as with food items, creating Boba Tea isn’t exactly spelled out to you, and unlike other recipes, has variations on its formula you can create. If you want to know how to make Boba Tea, or simply want to learn of the different versions of it you can create, here’s everything you need to know about making them in Disney Dreamlight Valley.7
- For more recipes, find out how to make Pumpkin Soul in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How To Make Boba Tea In Disney Dreamlight Valley
Boba Tea is Disney Dreamlight Valley’s take on the popular bubble tea, and it comes in various different flavours for you and your friends to enjoy. Thankfully, the initial version is extremely simple to make, and even the variations aren’t too difficult if you know what you’re looking for.
If you’re keen to make one for a quest or to gift one of your residents with, here’s how to make the base version of the Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- 1 Milk: Can be purchased from Chez Remy for 230 coins.
- 1 Sugarcane: You can purchase the seeds from Goofy’s stall on Dazzle Beach. Simply grow and harvest them to obtain.
With both of these ingredients, throw them into a stove at your home or at Chez Remy, and you’ll be gifted the Boba Tea in return. As mentioned before, you can create variations of the formula too. All of them require the same two ingredients as above but can be enhanced by adding one of the following ingredients:
- Raspberry Boba Tea: Add 1 Raspberry. Can be found in bushes in the Plaza or Peaceful Meadow.
- Mint Boba Tea: Add 1 Mint. Can be found in bushes at Frosted Heights.
- Coconut Boba Tea: Add 1 Coconut. Can be found in trees at Dazzle Beach.
- Gooseberry Boba Tea: Add 1 Gooseberry. Can be found in bushes either at Frosted Heights or Forgotten Lands.
And that’s how you make all five versions of Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Now you can enjoy indulging in them or saving them for that special someone in your game.
- You can also find out how to make Pan-Seared Tilapia and Vegetables in Disney Dreamlight Valley.