If you want an adorable pet of your choice to follow you around the Dream Valley, you must know how to change pet in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Getting new pets, aka companions in Disney Dreamlight Valley, is a time taking task. So when you finally unlock them, you must know the steps involved in selecting them as an active pet. This guide will tell you everything about Disney Dreamlight Valley companions/pets, from how to change your pet in Disney Dreamlight Valley to getting new ones.
- Want to know how to unlock Prince Eric in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Check out our guide on how to unlock Prince Eric in Disney Dreamlight Valley for more details.
How To Change Your Pet In Disney Dreamlight Valley
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can change your pet in the Companions section of the Wardrobe menu that you access by pressing the hotkey ‘V’ on your keyboard. Once you are in the Wardrobe menu, look for the Companions section on the right side. Once you find it, click on it and select the pet you want to keep as a companion.
- Are you looking for Clay to craft some walls, pavements, clay pots, and other such things? Check out our guide on where To find Clay in Disney Dreamlight Valley for more.
To generalize the steps on changing pets in Disney Dreamlight Valley, here is a step-by-step guide on manually accessing the Companion section in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Open Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Press the key/button that appears on the bag-like icon found on the right side of the game screen
- Navigate to the Wardrobe menu
- Click on Companions
- Select the pet
- Exit the menu
That is it. It is that simple to change a pet in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How To Get New Companions/Pet In Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can tame the critter roaming around the Dream Valley as your pet in Disney Dreamlight Valley by feeding the same critter, their favorite food, two times. Once you do that, you will find them in your Companions tab.
- We all have been fans of Disney’s Ratatouille cartoon and Gameloft’s latest life sim game, Disney Dreamlight Valley, which lets you make the dish made in Ratatouille. Check out our guide on Disney Dreamlight Valley Ratatouille Recipe for more details.
However, it is not as simple as it sounds! You can feed a critter once every 24 hours. And after 24 hours, a different variant of the same critter spawns in the Dream Valley. So, you have to keep feeding these critters until they appear twice. Only then you can unlock them as your companion.
That is it. We have shared how you can change pet in Disney Dreamlight Valley while sharing details on how to get new pets. For more Disney Dreamlight Valley, keep reading The Games Cabin.