The Potato Puffs is a three-star Appetizer in Disney Dreamlight Valley that you can cook to complete Dreamlight Duties, replenish your character’s energy, for gaining buffs, and for a plethora of other reasons. Our guide on Disney Dreamlight Valley Potato Puffs recipe, how to make and its uses will share the recipe of Potato Puffs while walking you through the ingredients gathering process and finally making the dish. So continue reading our guide, Disney Dreamlight Valley Potato Puffs recipe, how to make and uses, and we promise you will learn everything you need to know about Potato Puffs in the game.
- Stuck with a quest as you don’t know how to make Crudités? Check out our guide on Disney Dreamlight Valley: How To Make Crudités for more details.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Potato Puffs: Recipe
As mentioned earlier, Potato Puffs is a three-star Appetizer in Disney Dreamlight Valley, and therefore, you need three ingredients to make it. You will find the ingredients, along with details on how to obtain them, below:
- Egg x1 – You can get Eggs from Remy’s Pantry once you have unlocked his Realm and completed his starter quest. You can access his Realm through the Dream Castle using Dreamlight.
- Cheese x1 – Once again, you can get Cheese from Remy’s pantry.
- Potato x1 – You can get Potato from Goofy’s Stall in the Forgotten Realms biome.
Once you have acquired the said ingredients, it’s time to look for some Coal and start the cooking process.
How To Make Potato Puffs In Disney Dreamlight Valley
Assuming you have followed the guide so far and managed to get the ingredients required to make Potato Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley. The next thing you need is a Cooking Station and a piece of Coal that you can obtain by mining the Black Rock formations using the Royale Pickaxe.
After that, interact with the Cooking Station to enter the cooking menu. Once you are in the cooking menu, drag and drop the three listed ingredients into the Cooking Pot and click on the “Start Cooking” button available at the bottom of the cooking menu. Doing so will consume a piece of Coal and commence the cooking process.
Once complete, you will get Potato Puffs, which will get transferred to your inventory.
- Want to know how to catch the rare fish Fugu in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Check out our guide Disney Dreamlight Valley Fugu: How To Catch for more details.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Potato Puffs: Uses
Now that you have managed to cook some Potato Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley, here are the different things you can do with them:
- You can gift Potato Puffs to NPCs to increase Friendship Level fast with them.
- You can sell Potato Puffs at any of Goofy’s Stalls to obtain 736 Star Coins.
- You can consume Potato Puffs to gain +1333 or more energy.
- You can make it to complete Dreamlight Duties to earn Dreamlight.
That is it. That concludes our guide on Disney Dreamlight Valley Potato Puffs recipe, how to make and its uses.
For more Disney Dreamlight Valley, keep reading The Games Cabin.