The Red Bromeliad in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a beautiful flower, but it can be hard to access for many players. Once collected, however, you can form a Red Mailbox and a cute Bunny Cutout. Here’s how to get Red Bromeliad in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- You can find Encanto’s Mirabel in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Red Bromeliad in Disney Dreamlight Valley location
The Red Bromeliad in Disney Dreamlight Valley can be found in the Sunlit Plateau. It’s a northwestern region of the Peaceful Meadow. You’re in the right area if you see The Lion King‘s scary Elephant Graveyard in the background.
You will need to pass through some dark thorns with 7,000 Dreamlight collected. That’s quite a lot, but the area will be worth it for its unique materials, such as the Red Bromeliad.
Speaking of which, this red flower has plenty of leaves as a base and then beautiful petals on the top. Make sure you pick up the right plant as well because there’s another red flower in Sunlit Plateau called the Red Bell.
You can check by looking at your inventory with the I key (or whatever controller button is assigned on your console). Thankfully, the Red Bromeliad is much easier to find than the White Marsh Milkweed.
- You can make a Blueberry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
What can you make with the Red Bromeliad?
There are three recipes you can follow with this resource in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You can make:
- Bunny Cutout (6 Dry Wood, 2 White Impatiens, 1 Orange Marsh Milkweed, and 2 Red Bromeliads)
- Red Mailbox (2 Iron Ingots, 10 Hardwood, and 1 Red Bromeliad)
- Red, White and Purple Flower Rectangle (Rectangular Sail Area, 2 White Impatiens, 2 Purple Rising Penstemons, and 2 Red Bromeliads)