Cooking in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a great way to recoup stamina, this is especially important in the early stages of the game. To make Simple Fried Perch must first unlock cooking in Disney Dreamlight Valley by visiting the Dream Castle and completing Remy’s quest. After you have recruited Remy to Dreamlight Valley follow the next steps to make your dish.
- For a more thorough guide on unlocking the restaurant in Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out our guide here.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: Simple Fried Perch Recipe
Once you’ve unlocked Remy’s restaurant you will be able to use his kitchen any time, just interact with the cooking pot on the stove to make a dish. Make sure you have some Coal in your inventory to light the stove, Coal is a common resource found by digging around the Plaza. For Simple Fried Perch, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Butter – can be purchased from Remy’s Pantry for 190 Star Coins
- Perch – found by fishing white nodes in the Forest of Valor. (Access to the forest can be bought with 3,000 Dreamlight)
- Wheat – this can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall for 3 Star Coins, you can also grow a supply of wheat by purchasing Wheat Seeds from Goofy.
Once cooked, Simple Fried Perch is a three-star recipe and can recover 1317 stamina or be sold for 380 Star Coins.
- For more Disney Dreamlight Valley tips and tricks, check out our guide on how to get the Golden Potato code.