Techland has the blueprints for new fixes
Techland has released a new update for Dying Light 2 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X, with the update coming not long after the PS4 and PS5 version 1.06 release.
What’s new in this update? The patch notes are very similar to the PS4 and PS5 version 1.06 update, though the Xbox update contains a fix that’s specific to Xbox Series X players who run Dying Light 2 in high framerate mode. That particular fix is related to controller connection issues and input lag, so it’s kind of a big deal.
Here are the full patch notes:
Dying Light 2 Xbox Patch Notes – February 23rd, 2022
- Fixed the death-loop issues. New cases shouldn’t appear anymore and the old ones should be resolved
- Added backup save system that allows you to roll back your progress (including your inventory) to the last working story savepoint
- Fixed input lag and controller connection issues that occurred when playing with high framerates on XSX
- Fixed the sounds causing loud buzzing and static noises
- Fixed fast travel. Now works as intended after the main story has been finished
- Added stability improvements, including online sessions