Xbox update to follow soon
Techland has released a new update (version 1.06) for Dying Light 2 on PS5 and PS4, and it’s an update that players really should download and install as soon as possible.
If you’ve been experiencing issues with death-loops, audio, fast-travel bugs, and other nasties, then this update should improve your overall experience in Dying Light 2.
The new update is version 1.06 and it’s available to download and install right now. Here are the patch notes:
Dying Light 2 PS5, PS4 Update Version 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed the death-loop issues. New cases shouldn’t appear anymore and the old ones should be resolved
- Added backup save system that allows you to roll back your progress (including your inventory) to the last working story savepoint
- Fixed some audio issues on PlayStation 4
- Fixed fast travel. Now works as intended after the main story has been finished
- Added improvements related to stability
What about the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions? Where is the update for them? Techland has said that it will inform fans of the upcoming Xbox update “soon.” A bit vague, sure, but better than “lol never.”