Elden Ring is one of the most popular games in 2022 and has a big player community. Elden Ring came out to every platform on the 25, of 2022. The release date originally set for the 21st of January was revealed in The Summer Game Fest 2021. But sometimes players need to solve bugs, launch issues, or errors. A huge number of gamers are playing in this area of the Lands Between fighting huge monsters and strong enemies.
In the game some of the features don’t work perfectly like some weapons are faulty and key quests don’t open, Elden Ring crashes without warnings and the list goes on. We will show steps to resolve many of the most frequent Elden Ring bugs.
- How to send a bug report in Elden Ring?
How to send a bug report in Elden Ring?
For fixing the bug report problem you need to click here.
This seems to be updating the URL for my region, so if you aren’t US/CAN then you can:
- Go to the Bandai Namco main website, then go to “support” on the bottom footer.
- Scroll down until you see Elden Ring and click on that. Then you should be able to find “submit a request” that way.
Invisible Warrior is a Humanoid within Elden Ring. They are completely invisible and only appear for a short time after they suffer damage or strike you. The only evidence you have is the footprints on the snow. They bounce around you often and are quick to move. Your enemies are invisible to your character, making their attacks more shocking. Try to disable GPU scaling to resolve the issue.
This is among the most irritating glitches that affect Elden Ring users.
FPS could drop
The fixing FPS dropping problem is not easy. But it doesn’t appear that there’s a glitch within the game that’s the cause of the stutter, as hundreds of thousands of gamers haven’t experienced the same issue in the game. This leads us to believe that it’s the device or a particular mixture of programs or Windows settings that are the primary reason behind the problem. Below are the options we propose to fix Elden Ring stuttering and FPS decrease.
To resolve this issue on your PC reduce your settings for graphics, then update your GPU driver to the most current version, and then set the game’s settings to high performance. When you start to play the game on the PS5 console to work around the issue you can install it to play the PS4 version.
Players fall through the map
Elden Ring players have previously tried a variety of solutions that includes restarting or reinstalling their game. However, they get the loading screen at 100% and nothing more happens. If you wanna fixing the player’s fall through the map problem, you need to follow the steps below.
- Restart your computer and start Steam.
- Then, visit the Library and click on Elden Ring. Elden Ring, and select “Properties”
- Navigate to your Local Files tab and then click on the “Verify the integrity games files”
- Take a few minutes until the process is complete
How you can fix the glitching problem?
- Verify Game Files
- Change Performance Setting
- Change Game Mode settings
- Update GPU Driver
- Change Shader Cache Size
- Change Power Settings
- Change In-Game Settings
- Turn off Windows Gaming Mode
- Lower Display Resolution
- Overclock GPU
- Turn On HDR
- Turn off Scaling
- Disable Background Applications
- Use Steam in Offline Mode
- Check for Overheating Issues.
- Reinstall Elden Ring
Players get stuck and floating in Midair
Firstly you need to get your Elden Ring character may sometimes become stuck in mid-air. Try to jump and crouch or move your sword, but there’s nothing that can help. In the end, you’ll die because of the long-term exposure to airtime.
If Elden Ring crashes on your desktop
For fixing this problem, disable Steam overlays in games. In addition, you can force-stop background problems within the Task Manager. Make sure that your system isn’t overheating. Clean the fan and make sure the device is in an area that is well ventilated.
How to Fix Weapon glitches in Elden Ring?
- Eleonora’s PoleBlade Eleonora’s PoleBlade along with Rivers of Blood is bugged. There is no scaling for Dexterity or Arcane however these weapons allow scaling.
- Weapons can become unrecognizable when they rest at the Site of Grace. Restart the game in order to fix the problem.
- There’s a glitch in this Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone that reduces the damage of weapons after upgrading to +25.
- That’s all for this list. Elden Ring bugs.
Every other bug and solving method for Elden Ring:
- The enemies may, in rare cases be invisible. This issue is usually resolved by reloading the map saving the game and then quitting.
- Elden Ring’s lightning may sometimes render incorrectly. Reloading the game or restarting the game will resolve this.
- Sometimes, the weapon of the player may be rendered ineffective when seated in the Site of Grace. It is possible to restart the game or load the map. can fix this.
- When creating characters, players may encounter a glitch caused by their characters to start spinning around. The character creator can be removed and attempting again usually fixes this. If the problem persists you can restart the game.
- If you’re using a keyboard and mouse is possible, it’s possible that mouse inputs can cause problems with performance. A restart can fix this issue.
- The players may experience a loading screen that is more lengthy than normal when they are speeding. Restarting the game is usually the best solution to this.
- Elden Ring may incorrectly recognize Elden Ring may mistakenly identify a PlayStation controller and mistake it for an Xbox controller, and show Xbox buttons during tutorials as well as the settings for controls.
- There may be a problem that prevents them from talking to NPCs. Restarting the game or loading the map will resolve this issue.
- Sometimes, Torrent will disappear when you summon him. Your character may get stuck in the air. Reloading the game will fix this.
- These are the main problems we’ve encountered in the past
If you need more help let us know and we can try to find the solution for you.