Remember that free-to-play iOS and Android game that Bethesda released moments after it announced to the world that Fallout 4 would be releasing this year? Fallout Shelter, as the game was dubbed, was kind of a big deal back before we could actually trudge through the Commonwealth wasteland ourselves.
The game’s player base and popularity may have dwindled somewhat since Fallout 4 released on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, but the mobile app is still chugging along and is even receiving fresh updates. The latest update has been released and you can read the patch notes down below.
- Vault-Tec research has shown that 4-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.