A new January 2022 Forewarned patch today was released for the game. We can see a lot of new updates in here that will be sure to improve the game. Check out the official patch notes below.
The new update should introduce bug fix issues and crashes players have been experiencing.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Forewarned patch 15.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Forewarned Patch Notes – January 20, 2022
• Improved zealot reaction time to torch swing for better player interactions
• Added logic to prevent zealots from immediately attacking if spawning too close to player
• Increased the potential spawn distance of zealots away from the player
• Enhanced the physics of the player ragdoll on death
• Improved gravity physics for player when falling from heights
• Players can now toggle number key inventory selection on or off in the Settings >> Controls >> Keyboard menu.
• Fixed an issue with Ouphris’ reaction to the amulet when the amulet is being used at an elevated location
• Fixed an issue with Talgor not correctly distorting night vision on the tablet
• Increased Talgor’s sensitivity to the volume of player voices for better recognition
• Upgraded OpenXR VR framework toolkit to fix visual artifact issue
• Fixed an issue in which the treasury door and prison door could desync between players in rare cases
• Fixed an issue with the photographing of the skeleton under the bridge maze due to a blocked collision
• Fixed an issue with collectibles dropping too high in the bridge maze room
• Fixed an issue with the “Gather evidence of remains” objective not appearing in the third tomb variation
• Fixed an issue where the level I seismometer displayed the incorrect preview image in the purchasing shop
• Fixed an issue with the visibility of player’s ragdolls after dying
• Fixed an issue with the level of detail of one of the houses in the Hidden City of the Sahara map when viewed at certain distances
• Fixed issue with light shine-through when in the death room
• Fixed a keybinding issue where ‘J’ was opening the PDA journal regardless of rebind
• General performance and lighting improvements