Grow Home has been well received since its PS4 launch as part of PS Plus, but there were a few pressing issues that players took note of. Ubisoft has since issued a new patch for Grow Home which brings it up to version 1.01. The new update fixes some annoying trophy bugs as well as some other minor issues. The biggest improvement we’ve seen so far is to the screen tearing which was unsightly, but thankfully it has now been reduced and after an hour or so of playing we’ve only seen it happen a couple of times.
The full patch notes are down below so give them a look over and make sure you update your game to get the best out of it.
- Fix for menu related crash
- Fix for Trophies not unlocking
- Fix for missing crystal audio
- Fix for gameplay stalling issue
- Reduced occurrence of screen tearing
- Home Screen background music added
We’ve still yet to actually put out review out for this one; perhaps we’ll get round to it once we get Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 out…