Do you need to know how to 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile? Throughout gaming history, especially Call of Duty (COD), 1v1s have been the ultimate proving ground to determine skill between two players. Anyone versed in Call of Duty has at one point in time settled a dispute with a 1v1. So, if you’re a mobile player but still want to flex your talent in this head-to-head pastime, this guide will teach you how to 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile.
- Don’t dare enter a 1v1 without first designing your loadouts with the best guns in Call of Duty Mobile.
How To 1v1 In Call Of Duty Mobile: Public Match
At one point, Call of Duty Mobile featured a limited-time mode called 1v1 Duel, available as a public playlist and in the Pine 24/7 playlist. This mode was a straight deathmatch between two players, played on Gunfight maps like Pine, Rust, Shipment, and Gulag Showers.
Unfortunately, this method of playing 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile hasn’t existed for quite some time. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t still a way to 1v1 in COD Mobile…
- Learning how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC and how to play Call of Duty Mobile with a controller will give you a serious edge in 1v1s.
How To 1v1 In Call Of Duty Mobile: Private Match
Nowadays, to 1v1 someone in Call of Duty Mobile, you must take it to a private match. To start up a 1v1 and prove who’s better once and for all, follow the steps outlined below:
- Start up Call of Duty Mobile
- On the main menu, select ‘Multiplayer’
- Next, tap the ‘≡’ symbol in the top-right corner
- Now, choose ‘Private’
- Go to ‘Mode Change’, scroll down, and select the ‘1v1 Duel’ preference
- Pick the player you want to invite by pressing the ‘+’ symbol beside their name
- Wait for your opponent to accept the invitation
- Adjust the map and settings as you wish, then press ‘Start’ when you’re ready
And just like that, you now know how to 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile. Invite a friend or a foe, pick the map and settings of your choice, and determine who’s the top dog in a classic 1v1 battle.
Has a tough loss left you embarrassed? Find out how to change your name on Call of Duty Mobile and rebrand your image!