Are you looking to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC? Despite being a multiplayer action battle royale game made specifically for the Android and iOS platforms, Call of Duty Mobile‘s popularity outreaches the mobile platform. In the wake of that, many players want to know how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC. Well! It is not the first time players have wanted to play a mobile game on a PC. Some mobile games offer their game client that players can download and use to play the said game on PC. However, that is not the case for Call of Duty Mobile; you can continue reading how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC for more details.
- You may also want to know how to log out of Call of Duty Mobile, which can be a surprisingly difficult task on your own.
How To Play Call Of Duty Mobile On PC
You can play Call of Duty Mobile on a PC using third-party emulators like Bluestacks, Memu Play, Nox Player, and others. While almost every emulator works fine for playing Call of Duty Mobile on a Mac or PC, we recommend players go for Bluestacks as it is a famous emulator. Its UI makes playing mobile games an effortless thing.
With that said, here is a step-by-step guide on how you can download and use Bluestacks to play Call of Duty Mobile on a PC.
- Go to the Bluestacks official website.
- Click on Download Bluestacks 10.
- Once the download is complete, click on the exe file, and you will find an installer on your screen.
- Click on Install Now button to install Bluestacks.
- Let the installer download the required files. Once the download is complete, finish the installation.
- Open Bluestacks
- Search for Call of Duty Mobile in the Find Games field. (You can find it on the top left corner of the Bluestacks landing page)
- Now, click on Search in Google Play.
- Sign in to Google Play using a Google account.
- Once you are signed in, the install button will appear on the Call of Duty Mobile listing page. Click on Install.
- Let the game download. After that, you can play Call of Duty Mobile using the desktop icon or the Bluestacks app.
That is it. This concludes our guide on how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC.