In our Call of Duty Mobile codes and how to redeem guide, we share the active redeem codes for COD Mobile that allows players to get free operator, weapons, weapon blueprints, skins, Calling Cards, and a myriad of other items for free. We also share detailed steps for redeeming the active Call of Duty Mobile codes. You can continue reading our guide on Call of Duty Mobile codes and how to redeem them for more details.
- Want to kill enemies with precise hip-fire? Check out our guide on how to Hip Fire in Call of Duty Mobile, which allows you to play a faster and more aggressive style.
Call of Duty Mobile Active Codes
Here is the complete list of active codes in Call of Duty Mobile. They are subject to expiration. So it is recommended that players claim these redeem codes early if they don’t want to miss out on the free rewards.
Call of Duty Mobile: How to Redeem
Unlike most mobile games, Call of Duty Mobile doesn’t offer an in-game code redemption feature. Instead, they offer a code redemption service on their official website, and players can use it to claim redeem codes with the help of their UID. To simplify, we have shared the step-by-step guide on how you can redeem codes in COD Mobile.
- Go to COD Mobile Redemption Center.
- Enter your UID in the given field.
- Follow these steps if you don’t know your COD Mobile UID.
- Open COD Mobile.
- Click on your profile name. [You can find it on the left side of the game screen]
- Navigate to the Basic tab of Player Profile.
- Copy your UID.
- Assuming now you have your UID.
- Enter the above working redeem codes.
- Enter the Verification message.
- Click on the Submit button to claim the redemption code.
You may also want to know how to log out of Call of Duty Mobile, which can be a surprisingly tricky task on your own.
This concludes our guide on Call of Duty Mobile Codes and How to Redeem Them.