LEGO Bricktales is a refreshing take on a LEGO game, and there are plenty of trophies and achievements you can unlock while playing. Previous LEGO games have arrived in the form of sprawling open worlds with plenty of linear missions to complete and new characters to unlock. However, LEGO Bricktales seems to finally embrace the building aspect of LEGO with the player exploring a series of gorgeous dioramas. Each is packed with collectables to unearth, as well as side missions to complete. So, what exactly do you have to do to earn all trophies and achievements in LEGO Bricktales? Keep reading to find out.
- Here’s how to heal all the sick people in LEGO Bricktales.
LEGO Bricktales: All Trophies And Achievements
In total, there are 22 trophies and achievements that players can collect in LEGO Bricktales. Of those 22, fives of them are Bronze, nine are Silver, seven are Gold, and the final one is Platinum. In total, it should probably take you around 15 hours to complete the main story of the game. However, if you want to unlock all of the trophies and achievements in LEGO Bricktales, then anticipate spending a little longer playing.
Here are all of the trophies and achievements included in LEGO Bricktales:
- Farewell from the Jungle – Collect the Happiness Crystal from the Jungle world. – Bronze
- Have you seen my cat? – Collect the Happiness Crystal from the Desert world. – Bronze
- Wizards and Dragons – Collect the Happiness Crystal from the Medieval world. – Bronze
- A jaunt into town – Collect the Happiness Crystal from the City world. – Bronze
- Timbers, shivered – Collect the Happiness Crystal from the Caribbean world. – Bronze
- That jungle was bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! – Find all treasure chests in the Jungle world. – Silver
- Comb the desert – Find all treasure chests in the Desert world. – Silver
- Wealth Reallocation – Find all treasure chests in the Medieval world. – Silver
- Do they have with sprinkles? – Find all treasure chests in the City world. – Silver
- As happy as a clam – Find all treasure chests in the Caribbean world. – Silver
- Shopaholic – Buy all items from the Ghost’s shops in all worlds. – Silver
- Treat yo self! – Change your look in the wardrobe at least once. – Silver
- I can make my own fun – Use your first brick from the sandbox. – Silver
- It works in a frictionless vacuum – Produce at least one simulation fail after the tutorial. – Silver
- They have no blind spot! – Collect all chameleons. – Gold
- Technically, half of them are Boydybugs – Collect all ladybugs. – Gold
- Don’t leave them unattended – Collect all rabbits. – Gold
- Birds of a Feather – Collect all blue birds. – Gold
- Lookout, they pinch! – Collect all hermit crabs. – Gold
- 100% completion – Complete 100% of the worlds. – Gold
- Rapid planned disassembly – Smash all destroyables. –Gold
- Completionist – Unlock all trophies – Platinum
For more LEGO Bricktales guides, keep reading The Games Cabin.