“Lordsbane“ is an Epic Sword in Amazon Games MMORPG: New World. Follow the guide below to find out how to get it. There are many Epic Swords that exist in the game. Epic Swords are found from slain enemies, in chests, crafted from recipes, and quests or a series of quest chains in order to obtain that weapon.
Lordsbane – Epic Sword At 450 Gear Score
- 450 Gear Score
- 64 Damage
- 3.0% Critical Hit Chance
- 1.3 Critical Damage Multiplier
- 34.0 Block Stamina Damage
- 34.0 Stagger Damage
- 20% Block Stability
- 138 Slash Damage
Perks on Lordsbane in New World
- 3 Constitution
- 7 Dexterity
- Beast Bane: +11% Damage to Beasts.
- Mortal Refreshment: When you kill something reduce all cooldowns by -5%. (5s cooldown.)
- Empowering Whirling Blade: Base damage is increased by 20% while performing a Whirling Blade attack if 3 or more enemies are within the radius of the attack.
How To Get Lordsbane in New World
Where can you find Lordsbane? Lordsbane is dropped from the enemy Ironcast Ingvald. Ironcast Ingvald is a Level 60 Lost enemy. Ironcast Ingvald can be found in Reekwater. To get to Ironcast Ingvald head East from Reekwater Town, then go into the Mistywater Thorp.