It’ll be fun, guys!
Zillion Whales has announced that Mushroom Wars 2 will be releasing on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on January 13th, 2022
Mushroom Wars 2 is a real-time strategy game where thousands of mushrooms fight to take over a battlefield and its bases across a single-player campaign, as well as online and local multiplayer for up to four players.
If you’re itching for some shroomy strategy, Mushroom Wars 2 is actually out now on iOS and Android as a free download with in-app purchases. That’s about as close to a free demo as we can hope for these days…
Mushroom Wars 2 Console Trailer
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- UI updated for console gameplay and intuitive controls that make large armies easy to command
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
About Mushroom Wars 2
Sequel to one of the hit RTS games of the last generation, Mushroom Wars 2 builds upon its predecessor by introducing hero characters, reimagined single-player campaigns, even wilder co-op and competitive multiplayer, as well as a visual overhaul―all while preserving the core gameplay mechanics that made the original Mushroom Wars so enjoyable.