If you’re not aware by now, My Prison codes will net you some nice in-game freebies. These codes, however, change on a regular basis, with new ones also getting added almost every day. This is due to My Prison being an extremely popular Roblox game that will only get bigger as time goes on. Below, we’ll give you all the active My Prison codes as well as any expired codes just in case you wanted to try them. We’ll also provide all the steps for redeeming said codes so you can secure those free items as soon as possible.
- If you also play Bleach Era, we have all the free in-game redeemables for you. Find out all with our Bleach Era codes guide.
My Prison Codes September 2022
As promised, the list below will detail all of the active My Prison codes at this current time. These My Prison codes usually get you in-game tokens, which is extremely useful on your My Prison escapades.
- museum – Redeem this code to get 300 coins
- reward – Redeem this code to get 275 coins
- Are you playing Speed Race Clicker too? Make sure to enter all of these Speed Race Clicker codes before they expire.
My Prison Expired Codes September 2022
If you’re feeling lucky, you can try your hand at entering the expired My Prison codes list that we also have for you here. These will likely not net you anything at all but sometimes codes do get recycled so it’s not impossible.
- We also have a full list of One Piece Tower Defense codes if you want more free in-game items.
How To Redeem My Prison Codes
Now, you’re going to need to know how to redeem your My Prison codes so you can get those free rewards instantaneously. Below is a step-by-step process for the code redemption to eliminate any issues!
- Open up My Prison on your device in Roblox
- Hit the icon with two people at the bottom of the screen
- Press on the button labelled ‘Promocodes’
- Enter any of the active codes above into the text box
- Hit the Redeem button to claim your free rewards
And there we have it, a full list of My Prison codes, both active and expired, for you to enjoy. Be sure to check back here on a regular basis as we will be updating this article with any new codes that we find.