A new January 2022 New World patch today was released for the game. We can see a lot of new updates in here that will be sure to improve the game. Check out the official patch notes below.
The new update should introduce bug fix issues and crashes players have been experiencing.
New World Update – January 11, 2022
- Addressed a bug where players couldn’t gain more than 3 levels of Aptitude when crafting large quantities of items at once.
- Disabled a short series of work-in-progress quests which were missing some aspects, most notably the rewards. These quests are being disabled for the time being, and they’ll be re-enabled at a later date. Players who have completed the quests in their current state can keep the XP and gold earned, but progress will be reset so you can complete the quests again for the proper rewards when they’re re-enabled. The quests affected are:
- Edge of the World
- Call Beyond the Void
- Stirs the Awakened
- The Cursed Blade
- Sensou no Ko
- Addressed a bug where players were able to jump-cancel the bow firing recovery. There is now a .33 second delay from when an arrow is released before a jump can be triggered.
- Fixed an issue causing permanent disease and slow being applied in PvP.
- Fixed an issue to players sliding when animation cancelling Void Blade heavy attacks.
- Addressed a bug where the wrong mob could spawn for “Guardian of the Light”.
- Fixed an issue causing The Surgeon, Pit Lord Daehi, Baines, and Mordici The Mortician to not drop battle trophy materials.
Download free New World game update 1.2.1 for PC.