There’s a new zombie shooter out this Christmas from the guys behind one of the worlds most popular websites: 9gag.
The game, Redhead Redemption, is out now on Android devices and can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store with an iOS “coming soon.”
So what is Redhead Redemption? Well it’s not a ginger John Marston going on a journey of redemption, but instead it’s a fairly decent zombie game that puts players in the shoes of the titular redhead May and her baby brother George as they shoot and smash their way through the zombie apocalypse.
Check out the list of features down below:
– Story Mode
– Endless Mode
– Nightmare Mode
– Tilt or tap option to move
– Automatic shooting
– 120+ stages filled with killing fun
– Countless zombies to destroy
– Fight evil zombie bosses
– Plenty of weapons to choose from (Potato Gun, anyone?)
– Recruit stray cats as your support!
– Upgrades that keep upgrading
– Power-ups to let you… well… power up
You can download Readhead Redemption now from the Google Play Store and neglect your family over Christmas dinner. How jolly!
Have you played Redhead Redemption? What do you think of it? Let us know down in the comments section below.