Bungie has finally released the patch notes for Destiny’s latest update to 188.8.131.52, confirming that some missions have had their difficulty reduced, as well as fixing a couple of errors that have been bugging players when playing Raids.
You can check out the full patch notes down below:
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch
- Hunter armor purchased from FWC has been changed to use the correct upgrade materials
Happy with Bungie’s ongoing support of Destiny? Or do you feel a bit let down? Let us know down in the comments section below.
Like The Games Cabin on Facebook for the latest gaming news, reviews, rumours, trailers and much more!