Bungie are doing a great job so far in keeping Destiny updated, more over, keeping the players in the loop with whats going on behind the scenes in the latest updates.
The latest Destiny update, version 1.0.2 has brought about a few fixes, some of which will make eager looters very happy indeed.
Check out the full patch notes down below:
- Legendary (purple) engrams will always produce a Legendary quality item or higher
- Note: Legendary engrams that exist in your inventory will change to Rare quality items when the patch is applied. However, decoding these engrams will still produce the same results as before
- Rare (blue) engrams will always produce a Rare quality item or higher
- Chance for Legendary gear increased
- Materials: Ascendant Shards and Ascendant Energy promoted to Legendary quality (from Rare quality)
- Rare (Blue) and Legendary (Purple) Engram drops added to the potential rewards for:
- Vanguard: Tiger Strike Playlist
- Daily Heroic Missions (first time per day)
- Weekly Heroic Missions (first time per week)
- Known issues
- When selecting a higher difficulty for daily missions, XP Bonus not show in the reward display
- You will still get the XP bonus, you just won’t see it in the UI
- Reduced time limit on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash from 15 to 12 minutes, bringing them in line with non-vehicle maps in those playlists
- Lowered weighting on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash so they appear less often in those playlists
Destiny hasn’t had the best of receptions, but we thoroughly enjoyed it! The first expansion pack is due out this December, we’ll bring you a mini-review when it releases.
How’s your time in Destiny being going? Let us know down in the comments section below.
Want daily PS4 news? Then check out our dedicated PS4 Daily News Facebook page and never miss out on all the hottest stories!