A new January Orcs Must Die 3 2022 patch today was released for the game. We can see a lot of new updates in here that will be sure to improve the game. Check out the official patch notes below.
The new update should introduce bug fix issues and crashes players have been experiencing.
Orcs Must Die 3 Patch Notes – January 20, 2022
- New Games List displays hosted games from all modes
- Two New Endless Maps (North Wing and Cliffside)
- New Evil Vorwick Skin
- New Scramble Buffs and Debuffs
- Scramble Coop UI Improvements
- Crash Fixes
- Improved Memory Management
- Skulls in the world are granted to players when a mission is complete *
- Added Status Effects help screens *
- An issue where the Longbow would stop damaging units has been fixed *
- Fixed bug where coop players would get stuck in the spellbook in post-game *
- Cyclopean Mesmerizers no longer fire a constant beam at some units
- Fixed various issues with units not pathing through doors *
- Players can now interact with War Machines while using abilities
- Ring of Storms cloud now shows for the client
- Mega Boom Barrel Launcher aim is correct for client with range upgrade
- Trap Reset Trinket now properly resets the Boom Barrel Dispenser
- Stoning enemies or enemies being stoned was misunderstood in many languages so “Petrifies or Petrifying” is now used on the Stone Staff and the Cyclopean Gaze trinket descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would not enter the rift on Icebound Mine.
- Added Force Feedback (controller) support for the Flamethrower.
- Increased Spike Trap damage.
- Reduced base cost of Barricades.
- Reduced base cost of Tar Traps.
- Lowered the cooldown on Ceiling Pounder.
- Lowered the cooldown on Acid Geyser.
- indicates issues reported by the community
Download free Orcs Must Die 3 update 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.