Welcome to our Quick Start Guide To Multi Shot/Guided Arrow Physical Bowazon for Diablo 2 Resurrected (D2R). In this guide we will be giving a simple breakdown on the Skills, Stats, Breakpoints, and Gear used in this build.
Table of Contents
The Multi shot/Guided Arrow Physical Bowazon build is a heavily gear dependent build. The build relies on the skills Multiple Shot, Guided Arrow, and Penetrate. Once a certain gear threshold has been reached, this build can be used to clear large waves of enemies using Multiple Shot such as the Cow Level and Chaos Sanctuary in Hell difficulty.
The following section lists the core abilities for the build.
- 1 point in all Prerequisites
- 20 points Multiple Shot
- 20 points Guided Arrow
- 20 points Strafe
- 20 points Critical Strike
- 20 points Penetrate (10 if using Razortail)
Stat Points and Attributes
In this section we will be listing the stat points distribution recommended for this build.
|Enough for gear|
|Enough for gear (Est. 150)||Everything Else||None|
In this section we will list the gear for this build. This build is very gear dependent to be effective.
Main Damage Build
- Weapon: Faith Grand Matron Bow or Windforce
- Weapon Swap: Call to Arms and Lidless Wall (Spirit is an option if you have the strength)
- Body Armor: Fortitude
- Helm: Guillaume’s Face or Giant Skull
- Gloves: Laying of Hands
- Boots: War Traveler, Gore Riders, or Rare boots with high Resistances
- Belt: Razortail
- Ring 1: Raven Frost
- Ring 2: Rare ring with % Life and Mana Stolen per Hit or Raven Frost
- Amulet: Highlord’s Wrath
- Charm 1: Amazon Hellfire Torch
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: Grand Charms with Maximum Damage and Attack Rating
- Charm 4: Small Charms with Maximum Damage, Attack Rating, and Life
- Charm 5: Any Charm with Resistances
Optional Starter Items
- Weapon: Upgraded Goldstrike Arch, Eaglehorn, Harmony, or Buriza-Do Kyanon
- Body Armor: Treachery, Peace, or Lionheart
- Helm: Guillaume’s Face, Vampire Gaze Rockstopper, or Tal Rasha’s Horadric Crest
- Gloves: Laying of Hands, Lava Gout Bloodfist, or Sander’s Taboo
- Boots: Waterwalk, Aldur’s Advance, Natalya’s Soul, Infernostride, or Hsarus’ Iron Heel
- Belt: Gloom’s Trap, String of Ears, Goldwrap, or Nightsmoke
- Ring 1: Angelic Halo
- Ring 2: Rare ring with % Life and Mana Stolen per Hit
- Amulet: Angelic Wings, The Cat’s Eye, Highlord’s Wrath, Atma’s Scarab, or The Mahim-Oak Curio
- Charm 1: Any Hellfire Torch for stats
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: Any Charm with Maximum Damage, Attack Rating, and Life
- Charm 4: Any Bow Skiller Grand Charm
- Charm 5: Any Charm with Life, Resistances, Mana, Strength, or Faster Hit Recovery, depending on needs for reaching Breakpoints and survivability
In this section we will talk about mercenary choices and gearing.
Act 1 Cold Mercenary
If you are using a Windforce bow, the Act 1 Cold Mercenary with the Faith Rune Word is an option.
- Weapon: Faith Diamond Bow or Great Bow
- Body Armor: Ethereal Fortitude or Treachery
- Helm: Ethereal Andariel’s Visage socketed with a Ral Rune
Act 2 Blessed Aim/Might/Holy Freeze Mercenary
If you are using the Faith Rune Word, an Act 2 Blessed Aim/Might/Holy Freeze Mercenary is you best option.
- Weapon: Ethereal Insight or The Reaper’s Toll
- Body Armor: Ethereal Fortitude
- Helm: Ethereal Andariel’s Visage with Ral Rune
Optional Act 2 Mercenary Gear
- Weapon: Obedience
- Body Armor: Treachery
- Helm: Vampire Gaze
In this section we will list the breakpoints for the build.
Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints
|Frames per action||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||5||4|
|Faster Hit Recovery required to reach Breakpoint||0%||5%||10%||16%||24%||37%||54%||86%||152%||360%|