Rocket League has done pretty well since its release as a freebie on PlayStation 4 via PS Plus. It’s also gathered quite the following on PC after its release via Steam.
The developers behind the wacky football/racing-hybrid have also done a stellar job at keeping the game fresh, updated and fun. Updates have come regularly and are almost always meaningful. The latest Rocket League update is 1.07. It’s been released for the PS4 and PC and brings a slew of adjustments, fixes and so forth. The full patch notes can be found down below.
- Adjusted Rank Point Calculations
- Ball indicator now properly appears in Beckwith Park (Stormy)
- Improved Ranked post-game UI stability when attempting to chat
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- When a player’s Rank Points (RP) are well below average for their hidden matchmaking rating (MMR), bonus RP will be awarded for wins to better “trend” players towards their expected rank.
- UI/ UX
- Improved UI functionality in post-game Ranked matches when receiving unlocks or attempting to chat
- Fixed an issue where the ball indicator would not appear in Beckwith Park (Stormy) when Render Detail was set below High Quality