“Tempest of Torment“ is an Epic Sword in Amazon Games MMORPG: New World. Follow the guide below to find out how to get it. There are many Epic Swords that exist in the game. Epic Swords are found from slain enemies, in chests, crafted from recipes, and quests or a series of quest chains in order to obtain that weapon.
Tempest of Torment– Epic Sword At 600 Gear Score
- 600 Gear Score
- 64 Damage
- 3.0% Critical Hit Chance
- 1.3 Critical Damage Multiplier
- 36.0 Block Stamina Damage
- 36.0 Stagger Damage
- 20% Block Stability
- 154 Slash Damage
- 38 Fire Damage
Perks on Tempest of Torment in New World
- 5 Constitution
- 10 Strength
- Electrified I: 20% of damage is converted to Lightning. Damage scales off base weapon stat or INT, whichever is higher.
- Keen Speed: On Critical: gain 30% Haste 2s. (Cooldown 10s.)
- Chain Lightning: Basic attack hits trigger a Lightning chain that bounces between close targets. (2s Cooldown)
How To Get Tempest of Torment in New World
Where can you find Tempest of Torment? Tempest of Torment is dropped by the Level 60 Lost enemy Roundshot Ronaldo
Roundshot Ronaldo is located at the Bleachwood Coast in the Reekwater Region. To get to Roundshot Ronaldo head Southwest from Fort Reekwater.