Ubisoft has remained tight-lipped about its Season Pass plans for tactical shooter Rainbow Six Siege, but today the publisher was kind enough to detail what’s included via press release.
The Season Pass will set you back £23.99 and is available to be bought separately. You can also get the Season Pass as part of the Rainbow Six Siege – Gold Edition package. Here’s what you get in the Season Pass:
- Seven day exclusive early access to the eight new operators that you can instantly add to your roster upon their release
- Permanent 5% Renown boost to allow you to unlock content quicker
- The exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin
- The Safari Bundle of five weapons skins
- Two extra daily Renown-earning challenges
- 600 R6 Credits that can be used to purchase additional in-game content
That’s not all, though. The first downloadable content pack for Rainbow Six Siege is coming in January, named Operation Black Ice, and features two new combatants from the Canadian JTF2 counter-terrorism unit, a new map to run around saving the day in and more, but the more has not yet been elaborated on. What we will say is that if Jack Bauer isn’t added as a downloadable CTU agent – we’re out.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege releases on December 1st for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Pre-orders are of course still open.