Sony has officially announced the release date for Naughty Dog’s upcoming Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. The fourth main entry in Nathan Drake’s adventures will be releasing on the PS4 this coming March 18th, 2016.
That’s not all. There’s also a few special editions for fans to splash the cash on.
The first is the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition which comes with the following:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
- Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
- 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content
Then we have the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalias Edition which comes with everything mentioned above as well as the following:
- A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
- Madagascar Sidekick outfits
Finally, there’s the Digital Deluxe Edition which will be available on the PlayStation Store later this week and comes with the following:
- A digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the first-ever, single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
Oh man – that bloody statue. This author couldn’t really care less for collectible statues and figures, but on this occassion an exeption may just be made.
Looking forward to Uncharted 4? Will you be picking up the special editions, or is the regular game enough for you? Crack a wise one down in the comments section below.
Source: PlayStation Blog