Today May 13, 2022, Unturned released 18.104.22.168. In this update multiple gameplay, bug, and stability changes were implemented. Listed below are the patch notes.
Unturned Patch Notes May 13 22.214.171.124
- “Haven Across” music by staswalle on PEI loading screen.
- “Focal length sensitivity scaling” to adjust sensitivity according to scope/optic projection ratio.
- Controls option to use “Legacy” sensitivity scaling from prior to the 126.96.36.199 update.
- Hole mask brush for cutting holes into terrain.
- Gun option Requires_NonZero_Attachment_Caliber to disable vanilla attachments.
- Vehicle and turret passenger Unity events.
- Modulo NPC math operation and B_Value option as alternative / default for B_ID.
- Cost_Multiplier option in level asset skill rules.
- Per-navmesh “infinite agro range” zombie option.
- Browse Files button in editor maps list.
- Flashbang briefly flashes a light component upon detonation.
- Merged “devkit” terrain tools into regular editor.
- Updated Germany, Hawaii, and Greece hole volumes to new hole masks.
- Improved foliage responsiveness by spiraling outwards.
- Updated Freezing mythical to the newer snowflake particles.
- Separated Melee_Repair_Multiplier from Melee_Damage_Multiplier.
- Replaced Germany grass materials with greener variants.
- Map preview image wrong size in singleplayer, editor, and server detail screens.
- Scope focus foliage option leaking memory with dual render scopes disabled.
- Prevent skycrane from picking up destroyed vehicles.
- Black water mask on main menu if logging out while underwater.
- Props with quest condition not updating when quest is abandoned.
- Decals are considered “small” in objects list filter.
- Locked brakes with vehicle physics profile braking model override.
- Placeholder workaround for carepackage landing misprediction.
- Re-enable oil on sand material.