Crosswords have been an extremely popular enjoyment for millions of people across the world, with the first crossword being published in the early 1900s and have since only increased in popularity and difficulty. USA Today as a publication was founded in 1982, with the first day of issue being on September 15, 1982, however more recently expanded with an international print edition, which was launched on July 10, 1984, being printed in countries such as England, Belgium, Germany, Hong Kong, and more.
The USA Today Crossword is one of the most popular crosswords in the United States and played by millions every single month. The publisher releases a new crossword every day, along with several other games on their puzzle section of the website. All of which are definitely worth checking out if you’ve only ever played the daily crossword.
As with any crossword though, the USA Today Crossword can be as difficult as it can be fun, due to the breadth of knowledge required to know all of the categories within the clues. We are here to help with that though and have all of the USA Today Crossword Clues and Answers for May 26 2023, to either help you onto the next clue, or finish the puzzle for the day ahead of tomorrow.
USA Today Crossword Clues and Answers for May 26 2023
We have collated all of today’s clues below, you will need to click into each clue to view the answer, but feel free to come back to this page to cross-reference any of the clues if you need a helping hand.
- Distorts beyond recognition
- ___ como estas?
- Kindergartner’s golden reward
- Go ahead see if ___!
- Like pastel colors
- Throw out
- Fan’s unconfirmed interpretation of a character or story
- Get out of bed
- Yeah I ___ that a lot
- Strong desire
- Throw out
- An ___ to Bats (Gertrude Sturdle poem)
- Snow monster
- Performed in a scene
- Really bugs
- Girl in Spanish
- Deep narrow valley
- Capital city on the Mediterranean
- Upper-right icon on a shopping website
- ___’s Pieces
- Grocery payment method
- Poles for sails
- Sounds good!
- Voicemail sound
- Hawaiian dance
- H.S. exams for college credit
- The Wretched of the Earth author
- Musician like Nikhil Banerjee
- AirPod for example
- Simple and stylish
- Windowsills for example
- Choose ___!
- Accumulate over time
- Most uncommon
- Dress rehearsal
- Birth mo. for many Virgos
- What Home of the world’s best pizza! most likely is
- Act as a go-between
- Goes on to say
- Place with luxurious treatments
- 2015 movie whose title is a fruit
- ___ vera
- Monthly expense
- Head of a company
- Step between floors
- Iconic female singer
- Word after slinky or babydoll
- Turnable control
- Successful songs
- Aid and ___
- Staircase rail
- Put together
- Inclinations that affect decision-making
- Showed generosity
- Salty solution for soaking food
- Direction from Ethiopia to Somalia
- Remove from a sack
- Scalp bug
- South American mountain range
- Second word of a rhyming nickname for a Bay Area city
- Unavoidable future
- Tree rings are used to measure it
If you found this guide useful, we also cover many other crosswords within our Crossword Clues section of the website. We’ll also be back tomorrow with further clues and answers for the USA Today Crossword and many more of your favourite crosswords and puzzles.