Here are the V Rising patch notes. The latest update adds a new option to the graphics menu and offers various other improvements both in terms of visuals and gameplay.
The vampire survival game has taken the world by storm. Even though it is in early access, both the players and the developers are content with the game’s current progress. Developed by the creators of Battlerite, the vampire game landed on Steam back on May 17th. And it has received numerous updates that improved the overall performance while fixing bugs that trouble the gameplay.
Patch Notes of V Rising (May 30)
The latest V Rising patch that came on May 30 also focuses on various optimizations. The 0.5.41591 adds the two options to the game’s settings. These are the Texture Quality and FPS Limit and they allow players to adjust the visual quality to their liking.
We listed all the new changes and additions of the new update:
- The new client patch adds the Texture Quality option to Graphics Options. Players will be able to get much better performance if they reduce the quality of the game’s textures.
- There is also a new FPS Limit Option added to Advanced Graphic Options. With this setting, players will be able to put a limit on frames-per-second. Limiting FPS results in a smooth experience as it prevents sudden drops and various other issues like stuttering.
- Due to a technical issue, players could not set the antialiasing option other than TAA. V Rising patch also fixes the bug, allowing players to set the antialiasing option to other types as well.
- Castle Floors Tab in the Build Menu now has a Stairs section so that the players can find these items easily.
- V Rising also had another particular performance issue fixed with this patch. From now on, hitting Night Marshal Styx the Sunderer with certain abilities will not cause sudden drops in performance.
- Missing meshes and textures are commonplace as the game is still in early access. The new patch fixes some of the missing meshes on objects in the world.
- The latest patch changes the Low-Quality Atmosphere to High-Quality Atmosphere so that the settings menu has more consistency.
Here are all the new changes and improvements that the new update offers. We hope that the performance issues of the early-access title will be fixed along the way. Though you should not forget that the system requirements of V Rising are a bit demanding.
V Rising System Requirements (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, 3.5 GHz or Intel Core i5-6600
- RAM: 12 GB
- DirectX: 11
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R7 360(2 GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750ti (2 GB)
- Storage: 7 GB
An additional note from the developer states that the minimum system requirements might change in the future. This applies to the recommended system requirements of V Rising as well. As the development process is still underway, we might see a couple of changes in this requirement in the upcoming days.
Until then, have a look at our V Rising guides and various other tips and tricks. Stay tuned for new posts on V Rising patch notes and updates.