Frontrunner Edition, coming soon
Vertigo Games has announced that it will be releasing a special retail version of its successful co-op zombie shooter, After the Fall, for PSVR.
For those averse to digital purchases and prefer physical discs that you can lick and lend, this is great news, and the wait isn’t too long as After the Fall – Frontrunner Edition will release at retail on March 25th.
As part of the retail package, you’ll get some bonus goodies, including full access to the game (duh) and its Frontrunner Season content. You’ll also get a PSVR exclusive “Ultimate Buster” skin, After the Fall themes and avatars for PS4, the digital official soundtrack, and a digital artbook full of concept art and other sketches.
After the Fall – Frontrunner Edition will be available for £39.99/regional equivalencies at all good (and some bad…) retailers from March 25th. If you can’t wait, the game is out now on PSVR, Steam, and Meta Quest 2, with full cross-play co-op functionality between all platforms.
About After the Fall:
● Intense Co-op VR Action: Go solo or join forces in 4-player co-op through an infested, 1980s-inspired VR world
● Hell Has Frozen Over: Venture out into the ruins of an evolving, post-apocalyptic LA to take the city’s future in your hands
● Not Your Average Undead: Fight huge hordes, Specials and colossal bosses
● Discover Your Combat Style: Craft, upgrade and wield a large arsenal of weapons and devastating powers with real-life movements
● Go head to head: Challenge other players in fast-paced 4v4 combat in the Tundradome