Fancy yourself as a budding chef? Does the sight of a microwave offend you? Want to keep the people who make your favourite games well fed and healthy? This is probably for you.
Most development studios have a careers section on their official websites where you’ll find all the latest job postings for techy-types who can do magical things with a computer, things that us normal folk would deem witchcraft.
Media Molecule are a little different. Whilst they do advertise jobs for geniuses, they also advertise jobs for “regular” folk.
Take a peek down below and see if you’re up to the challenge.
We are a small creative team of 50 game developers and our creativity needs feeding! We are looking for someone to join our team and take care of all our catering needs. We need someone who can run a ship shape kitchen and cook us delicious, nutritious meals.
- The ability to work independently and be flexible and open to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of food hygiene standards and health and safety requirements
- Ability to manage and forecast your own budget
- The ability to source local produce and plan varied menus
- You will be expected to cook various meals throughout the day including breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- You will be expected to provide refreshments during team meetings
- The ability to plan and cater for various events, parties and BBQ’s throughout the year.
Actually sounds like a pretty decent job if you can get your foot in the door. So if you’re sick of cooking microwave meals at your local Wetherspoon’s pub, why not apply to be the man/woman who feeds the minds of the Media Molecule clan. Who knows, you may even get to sneak into the offices and play early builds of upcoming games.
Join The Games Cabin on Facebook for the latest gaming news, reviews, rumours, trailers and much more.