FFXIV weekly reset is an important part of the week, as it resets all dungeons and raids and allows players to get a fresh start and attempt to get some better loot in the game. It also allows players to get more XP as they will get to rerun dungeons and raids that they were previously locked out of. Here is everything you need to know about when FFXIV’s weekly reset is, and what activities it affects.
- Here’s our guide on how to get the Traveling Supporter mount in FFXIV.
When is the FFXIV weekly reset?
Depending on your timezone, it will mean the FFXIV weekly reset happens at a different time. However, it is usually pretty early in the morning. It happens every Tuesday at 9 am BST / 12 am PST / 3 am EST. This time has remained the same since 2013.
- Check out our guide on how to get the Cassie earrings in FFXIV.
What does the weekly reset affect in FFXIV?
The weekly reset affects a lot of different activities within the game, depending on what you have taken part in. Prepare yourself for this list of activities, as it is a pretty lengthy one.
- Custom Delivery Allowances
- Weekly Tomestones of Astronomy
- Elite Mark Bills
- Raid rewards
- Challenge logs
- Jumbo Cactpot
- Wondrous Tails
- Fashion Report
- Doman Enclave Reconstruction Donations
- Faux Hollows Availability
- PvP Weekly performance
- Adventurer Squadron Priority mission
- Masked Carnival Weekly targets
That’s everything that you will then be able to be eligible for once the weekly reset is up in FFXIV, allowing you to get rewards in the game once more for your efforts.
- Here’s our list of the best mods to use in FFXIV.
That is everything you need to know about the weekly reset in FFXIV.
For more guides on FFXIV, keep reading The Games Cabin.