A new The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom patch has just come in, and we’ve got all the patch notes from update 1.1.2 to show you in this guide. This Tears of the Kingdom update dropped on May 25th and includes some bug fixes for the game, including a fix for the duplication glitch many players have been using to clone their items.
- How to get the Hylian Armor set in Tears of the Kingdom
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom patch 1.1.2 notes
Here are the full Tears of the Kingdom patch notes for this latest patch in the game. These patch notes are straight from the official Nintendo website.
The main fix listed is a bug associated with the “Camera Work in the Depths” quest where players couldn’t progress properly. That has now been fixed, alongside fixes for audio issues and other general gameplay improvements.
Audio Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the sound would play at an extremely high volume in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in the main quest, “Camera Work in the Depths”, where players could not progress beyond a certain point. Downloading the update will allow players to proceed past that point.
- Several issues have been addressed to improve the gameplay experience.
- Here’s how you can get all Rune abilities in Tears of the Kingdom
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Duplication glitch no more?
Strangely, the duplication glitch seems to have been fixed despite not being listed in the patch notes. Perhaps Nintendo didn’t want to draw further attention to it, but it’s no longer possible in the game.
This glitch allowed players to duplicate items or weapons, and essentially break the game’s economy if you wanted to. Predictably, it has now been patched by Nintendo, so no more duplicating.
For more Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, keep reading The Games Cabin.