Welcome to our Quick Start Guide To Javazon for Diablo 2 Resurrected (D2R). In this guide we will be giving a simple breakdown on the Skills, Stats, Breakpoints, and Gear used in this build.
Table of Contents
The Javazon is the most popular build for the Amazon. The main abilities of this build are Charged Strike and Lightning Fury. Charged Strike is used for single target melee. Lightning Fury in combination with Pierce is used to clear mass waves of enemies. Once the Javazon acquires the Infinity Rune Word, there are very few places that she cannot farm effectively. This build is very mana intensive so be prepared to use a lot of mana potions.
The following section lists the core abilities for this build.
- 1 into prerequisites
- 20 lightning Fury
- 20 into Charged Strike
- 20 into Lightning Bolt
- 20 into Lightning Strike
- 17 into Power Strike
The build listed above is used when you have most of the final build gear. If you don’t, it is recommended to put extra points in to Pierce instead of Power Strike so that your Lightning Fury bolts have a 60% or higher pierce chance. Once you get the Razortail belt you will only need 10 points ,which can come from gear, into Pierce to cap out.
Stat Points and Attributes
In this section we will be listing the stat points distribution recommended for this build.
|Enough for gear|
|Enough for gear|
In this section we will list the gear for this build. Make sure to have at least 1 piece of gear with Cannot be Frozen.
Main Damage Set
- Weapon: Ethereal Titan’s Revenge
- Weapon Swap: Call to Arms and Spirit Monarch
- Shield: Spirit Monarch
- Body Armor: Chains of Honor
- Helm: Griffon’s Eye socketed with a 5/5 Lightning Rainbow Facet
- Gloves: Magic gloves with +3 to Javelin and Spear Skills and 20% Increased Attack Speed or Rare gloves with +2 to Javelin and Spear Skills, 20% Increased Attack Speed
- Boots: Ethereal Sandstorm Trek, Waterwalk, or Aldur’s Advance
- Belt: Razortail
- Ring 1: Raven Frost
- Ring 2: The Stone of Jordan or Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band
- Amulet: The Cat’s Eye
- Charm 1: Amazon Hellfire Torch
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: Javelin Skiller Grand Charms with Life or Faster Hit Recovery to reach at least 86% Faster Hit Recovery
- Charm 4: Small Charms with Life, Resistances, Mana, or Faster Hit Recovery, depending on needs to reach Breakpoints and survivability
Optional Starter Items
- Weapon: Titan’s Revenge, Demon’s Arch, Magic or Rare javelins with 40% Increased Attack Speed or with + to Javelin and Spear Skills
- Weapon Swap: Second set of javelins (if not Call to Arms and Spirit)
- Shield: Spirit, Rhyme, or Moser’s Blessed Circle
- Body Armor: Skin of the Vipermagi, Smoke, Peace, or The Spirit Shroud
- Helm: Harlequin Crest, Lore, Rockstopper, or Tarnhelm (For MF)
- Gloves: Laying of Hands, Sander’s Taboo, Magnus’ Skin, Bloodfist, or Frostburn
- Boots: Waterwalk, Infernostride, or Hsarus’ Iron Heel
- Belt: Razortail, String of Ears, Nosferatu’s Coil, or Goldwrap
- Ring 1: Raven Frost, Dwarf Star, or Rare ring with primary attributes, Life, Mana, and Resistances
- Ring 2: Rare ring with % Life and Mana Stolen per Hit
- Amulet: The Cat’s Eye or Rare amulet with + to Javelin and Spear Skills, primary attributes, Life, and Resistances
- Charm 1: Any Hellfire Torch for stats
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: Javelin Skiller Grand Charms
- Charm 4: Any Charm with Life, Resistances, Mana, Strength, or Faster Hit Recovery, depending on needs for reaching Breakpoints and survivability
In this section we will talk about mercenary choices and gearing.
Act 2 Might/Holy Freeze Mercenary
The Act 2 Might/Holy Freeze mercenary are the main choices for this build. The Might increases your mercenaries damage to help deal with lightning immune mobs. The Holy Freeze is good for crowd control.
- Weapon: Ethereal Infinity
- Body Armor: Ethereal Fortitude
- Helm: Ethereal Andariel’s Visage socketed with a Ral Rune
In this section we will list the breakpoints for the build.
Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints
|Frames Per Action||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||5||4|
|Faster Hit Recovery required||0%||5%||10%||16%||24%||37%||54%||86%||152%||360%|
Faster Block Rate Breakpoints
|Frames Per Action||5||4||3||2|
|Faster Block Rate required||0%||13%||32%||86%|
Increased Attack Speed Breakpoints with Ceremonial/Matriarchal Javelins for Throwing (Lightning Fury)
|Frames Per Action||14||13||12||11||10||9|
|Increased Attack Speed required||0%||6%||16%||30%||52%||89%|
Increased Attack Speed Breakpoints with Ceremonial/Matriarchal Javelins for Melee (Charged Strike)
|Frames Per Action||11||10||9||8||7|
|Increased Attack Speed required||0%||10%||26%||50%||95%|