The Hearthstone patch notes for update 26.4 are here, and we can expect a whole host of new additions to the game on top of some balance changes. This patch has the Audiopocalypse mini set, appearances from Diablo and a whole lot more.
Let’s take a look at everything that’s changing in Hearthstone patch 26.4, as listed on the official website.
- Here are the best Duels decks in Hearthstone.
Hearthstone patch 26.4 notes: Audiopocalypse
The Audiopocalypse mini set is introducing dual-class cards, remixed cards and more in this patch. There are 38 new cards coming, including 4 Legendary cards, 1 Epic, 17 Rares and 16 Commons.
Get them in Festival of Legends packs, or as a complete 72-card Mini-Set. Get the normal version in-game for $14.99 or 2000 Gold, or get the all-Golden version for $69.99 or 10,000 Gold.
- Take a look at our Hearthstone arena class tier list.
From June 6 to June 20, you can complete Event Quests to earn Event XP on a special event rewards track. Complete the rewards track for one Standard Pack, one March of the Lich King Pack, and one Festival of Legends Pack.
On June 7 and June 14, you can take part in a Diablo-themed Tavern Brawl. Face off against the mysterious Dark Wanderer in a boss battle where progression is saved after a loss and the stakes are raised each fight. The first time you defeat Diablo, you’ll earn a special Lilith card back in the game.
On June 21, a special dungeon-run style Tavern Brawl is taking place. You play as a fan-turned-musician, trying to win their way onto the main stage. Face off against 7 randomized musical acts on your way to the final battle against E.T.C. himself. Each week, you get one Standard pack for your first win and one Festival of Legends pack for your first full clear.
- For some epic extra loot, here is the full list of all Hearthstone Arena rewards for 2023.
Read on below to find out the latest on new heroes, Diablo, emotes, and more in the Hearthstone patch notes.
Inge, the Iron Hymn (15 Armor)
- Major Hymn
- [0 Gold] Give a minion Attack equal to your Tavern Tier. (Swaps to Health next turn!)
- Minor Hymn
- [0 Gold] Give a minion Health equal to your Tavern Tier. (Swaps to Attack next turn!)
Cap’n Hoggarr (10 Armor)
- I’m the Cap’n Now
- [Passive] After you buy a Pirate, gain 1 Gold.
Diablo is back
From June 5-7, Diablo will be available in every game, before he is removed from the hero pool once again.
Diablo (10 Armor)
- Realm of Terror
- [Passive] Every 4 turns, ALL enemies fight the Lord of Terror and your warband for loot.
Battlegrounds Emotes are getting even more emotive. Introducing new Battlegrounds Epic Emotes! Epic Emotes are animated emotes that can be equipped in place of your base Battlegrounds emotes.
- Is Hearthstone not loading? Here are the causes and how to fix the Hearthstone loading issue.
As mentioned in the new Hearthstone patch notes, Diablo is returning to duels for a limited time. Diablo has all his original Hero Powers and Signature Treasures, fully unlocked. He also has one new Signature Treasure:
Journey to the East
- [1 Mana Spell] Quest: Take 25 damage on your turns. Reward: Transform into Uber Diablo.
- [6 Mana Hero Card, 6 Armor] Battlecry: Deal 6 damage to ALL enemies. Add an Uber Apocalypse into your hand. Draw 3 cards.
- Hero Power: [3 Mana] Gain 3 Attack this turn. Gain 3 Armor.
- [10 Mana Fire Spell] Destroy all minions. Enemy characters take double damage for the rest of the game.
The Stone of Jordan [Pool 1]
- [3 Mana Spell] Gain +2 Attack this turn only. Draw 2 cards and give any spells drawn Spell Damage +1.
New Arena Season
On May 31, when the Audiopocalypse begins, all current Arena runs will end and a new Arena season will begin. The eligible sets will rotate so that the following sets will make up the Arena card pool:
- Voyage to the Sunken City
- Murder at Castle Nathria
- March of the Lich King
- Path of Arthas
- Festival of Legends (including the new Audiopocalypse Mini-Set)
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- [General] Hover-over text now dynamically updates in real time, instead of requiring an un-hover and re-hover to update.
- [Hearthstone] Added to and improved Signature card tooltips.
- [Hearthstone] Photographer Fizzle’s Snapshot will now grant cards when recast by cards like Grand Magister Rommath.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Tony, King of Piracy shuffled decks when swapping them. He’s a pirate, not a magician.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where a minion granted Masked Reveler’s Deathrattle would check for “not Masked Reveler” instead of “not this minion.”
- [Battlegrounds] Lord Barov has been temporarily removed from the Hero Pool due to a bug; he will be returned to the Hero Pool in an upcoming hotfix patch.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Elemental of Surprise would sometimes be a little too surprising, by triggering a triple at a time when the triple effect is supposed to be suppressed until the next shop phase.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where certain Strikes did not have preview videos.
- [Progression] Fixed a bug blocking loaner deck grants for some new/returning players.
- [Progression] Improved display of rewards, including class progression and monthly ranked rewards.
- [Achievements] Diamond Zephrys the Great has been returned to his spot in the Achievements and is ready to offer you the perfect Boulderfist Ogre.
- [Achievements] Fixed a bug where the “Friend of a Friend” achievement did not track.
- [Achievements] Updated Mercenaries Achievements that could no longer be completed after Mode updates.
- [Shop] Time for an adventure! All old Hearthstone Adventures are now available in the in-game Shop for Gold.
That’s all you need to know about the latest Hearthstone patch notes with the 26.4 update.
For more Hearthstone, keep reading The Games Cabin.