The Destroyer Gravity Training Build for Raids in Lost Ark focuses on dealing big damage with their Gravity Release skills. The playstyle differs from the Rage Hammer Raid Build as you are mainly focusing on burst damage from the Identity Skill instead of sustained damage from boosting Gravity Release Skills. Both builds are viable in end game content.
Gravity Training Raid Build Skills and Tripods
In the Gravity Training build, the goal is to generate exactly 3 orbs with Blue Skills and then use a Purple Skill to consume them for more damage. Let’s take a look at our recommended Skill Build at various skill point thresholds. We have included a bare-minimum 252 SP level, as well as a moderate 340 SP level. After this, feel free to add points into which skills feel the strongest for you.
|Skill||252 SP Level||340 SP Level||Tripods||Rune||Information|
|4||4||1||Bleed, Rage||Generates 1 Orb|
|4||10||3-3‘-2||Overwhelm||Generates 2 Orbs|
|10||10||1-3`-2||Focus||Generates 3 Orbs|
Damage Mitigation, Super Armor for 5 Seconds
Earth Eater 1
|10||10||1-1-2||Overwhelm||Insanely High Stagger|
Gravity Training Skill Choices
Here we will explain from top to bottom of the chart above, why each skill is chosen.
- Heavy Crush: generates 1 Orb. Has a very fast cooldown. This synergizes well with skills that generate 2 orbs to provide 3 orbs total to use for a purple skill.
- Jumping Smash: generates 2 Orbs. Used for engaging the target or for general mobility.
- Dreadnaught: generates 2 Orbs. One of 2 counter skills, the other is Power Strike. Dreadnaught has destruction and super armor. Power Strike is faster and has a synergy tripod.
- Endure Pain: generates 3 Orbs. Provides super armor for 5 seconds and -40% damage taken or -90% with the tripod. Used in combination with the hardest hitting skill: Perfect Swing.
- Earth Eater has the highest stagger rating in the game! Tripod 3 is chosen to make it a charging skill, as with the Super Charge engraving you will do more damage.
- Full Swing simply a good damage dealing option, charging type skill
- Perfect Swing highest damaging ability charging type skill.
- Seismic Hammer is another damage dealing ability, swap the first tripod to tenacity if you want super armor.
- Running Crush: Generates 2 Orbs. Is a good option at level 7 for the 2nd Tripod that provides a stagger party buff on hit,
- Power Shoulder: Generates 2 Orbs. Good option for extra mobility.
Terra Break Hammer
|The First Awakening skill available deals less damage than Big Bang. However, it fills the Identity Gauge to 100%. Allowing the player to deal a massive chain of burst damage if needed.|
Gravity Training Build Destroyers should focus on obtaining as much Specialization as possible. All accessories should be focused on getting Specialization. Since the necklace can have two stats, your secondary should be Crit.
The engravings in this list are in order of priority. You should try your best to get to level 3 of each of these in order of the list.
- Gravity Training Class Engraving
- Grudge (Only At Level 3) is an excellent choice as the destroyer is the class with the 2nd highest amount of defense. Though, it is still not advised taking unless you can go straight to level 3. This will give you a significant increase in damage. Most classes will need to be confident in avoiding damage with this engraving but the shields and high defense should make it easier for destroyers.
- Barricade provides a straight damage boost to Gravity Skills as they provide a shield when used.
- Master Brawler increases Head Attack Damage as most skills have this bonus condition.
- Spirit Absorption helps with the Destroyer’s slow animations, faster attack speed is appreciated, and movement speed can help position to the front of the boss for skills that benefit from head attack.
Skill Rotation of Gravity Training Destroyer
Generally, the rotation of a Gravity Training Destroyer can have some variation, as cooldowns may not line up perfectly. The guidelines for this build are to generate 3 Orbs with a combination of Heavy Crush and Jumping Smash or Dreadnaught. Then consume them with Earth Eater, Full Swing, or Seismic Hammer. It is always advisably to use Endure Pain before Perfect Swing due to the super armor from Endure Pain and long casting animation of Perfect Swing.
A note with this build is that if the Identity Gauge is full, activate it and start damaging with auto-attacks in front of the boss for optimal damage. And don’t forget to use the Awakening Skill: Terra Break Hammer to fully restore the Identity Gauge to continue auto-attacking in Gravity Mode.
A Sample Rotation would look like this:
- Jumping Smash (to engage)
- Heavy Crush
- Seismic Hammer
- Endure Pain (Provides Super Armor to guarantee hit for:)
- Perfect Swing
- Heavy Crush
- Full Swing
- Jumping Smash
- Heavy Crush
- Earth Eater